• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unisex Apron: Buy Now or Wait for Change?

In summary, the unisex apron is a durable and functional choice for those looking for a versatile apron. It is suitable for various body types and made of 100% cotton material. Personalization options are not currently available, but fabric markers or iron-on patches can be used to add a personal touch. The apron is suitable for both cooking and crafting activities.
heat123
Silver Member
I thought I heard the apron was changing to unisex so either a bride or groom can wear? Can anyone confirm? I really like the current one for a bride to be and was wondering if I should buy it now (when the wedding isn't until July) before it changes?

thanks

You heard correctly...there will only be 1 type of apron, that can be worn by either the bride or groom to be.

for your post! I haven't heard anything about the apron changing to unisex, but that sounds like a great idea. It would definitely be more inclusive for all couples. I would suggest reaching out to the company directly to confirm this change and see if they have a timeline for when it will happen. As for buying the current apron, it's always a good idea to plan ahead and purchase items you really like before they potentially change. However, if you're unsure about the change and don't want to risk it, you could always wait until closer to your wedding date to make the purchase. Either way, I hope you find the perfect apron for your special day!

1. Should I buy the unisex apron now or wait for a new version to be released?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference. The current unisex apron is designed to be durable and functional, so if those are important qualities to you, it would be a good choice to buy now. However, if you are interested in any potential updates or changes that may be made in the future, it may be worth waiting for the new version to be released.

2. Is the unisex apron suitable for all body types?

Yes, the unisex apron is designed to fit a wide range of body types. It has an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties that can accommodate different sizes and shapes.

3. What material is the unisex apron made of?

The unisex apron is made of 100% cotton, which is durable, breathable, and machine-washable for easy care.

4. Can I personalize the unisex apron with my name or logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer personalization options for the unisex apron at this time. However, you can use fabric markers or iron-on patches to add your own personal touch.

5. Is the unisex apron suitable for both cooking and crafting?

Yes, the unisex apron is versatile and can be used for both cooking and crafting. It provides full coverage and protection from spills and stains, making it a great choice for various activities in the kitchen or crafting room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • SherryLynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies