• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Camper: Top Tips for Great Marketing Success

In summary, "Pamper Your Camper" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides cooking tools for camping and outdoor adventures. The products included in this program are the Grill Basket, Campfire Cooking Pit, and the Outdoor Mini Spatula Set. These products are versatile and can be used for other outdoor activities besides camping. They are also durable and easy to clean, with recipes and cooking tips available on the website for added convenience.
DebPC
Staff member
Great marketing...

pampered your camper.jpg

Last edited:
I LOVE this! Thank you!

What a great idea! I'll be printing these to attach to catalogs and leaving them at rv parks and dealers. Thank you!! :D

Can you share the document so that I can use it at a festival?

There are lots of RV shows ... I'm interested in hearing if anyone has had any success from marketing at RV shows.

What is "Pamper Your Camper"?

"Pamper Your Camper" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that focuses on providing convenient and efficient cooking tools for camping and outdoor adventures. It includes a variety of products specifically designed for outdoor cooking and dining.

What are some of the products included in "Pamper Your Camper"?

Some of the products included in "Pamper Your Camper" are the Grill Basket, Campfire Cooking Pit, and the Outdoor Mini Spatula Set. These products are designed to make cooking and dining outdoors easier and more enjoyable.

Can I use these products for other outdoor activities besides camping?

Yes, absolutely! These products are not limited to just camping. They can also be used for activities such as picnics, backyard barbecues, or even cooking over a bonfire. They are versatile and perfect for any outdoor cooking situation.

Are these products durable and easy to clean?

Yes, all of our "Pamper Your Camper" products are made with high-quality materials that are both durable and easy to clean. They are designed to withstand outdoor conditions and can be easily washed with soap and water for quick and convenient clean-up.

Do you offer any recipes or cooking tips for using these products?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes and cooking tips available on our website specifically for our "Pamper Your Camper" products. These resources can help you make the most out of your outdoor cooking experience and create delicious meals for your camping adventures.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Katiek77