• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Mom Some Love: Easy Dinner Ideas & Special Treats for Moms

In summary, the Pampered Mom event is on May 13th and there are several opportunities for products. The main dishes cook book and the Good For You cook book have recipes for 30 minute meals, lotion samples are a bit pricey, goodie bags for first 40 visitors come with one nylon scraper, one Twixit clip, one citrus peeler, one sample tea bag, one Profiterole Puffs recipe card, my business card, and 40 bags for $50. There is a drawing for a big first prize, a stoneware piece, and a cookbook. Third place is a free kitchen show. There is also an April sale for the celebrate plate. Gillian Wright has a list of ideas for
Mystik
I am doing the BRU Pamper Mom day on May 13. The coordinator said the theme they are going with is pampering mom. She's looking for easy, one-step dinner ideas, Dad making dinner for Mom, etc. I looked for the spa theme show flyers but don't think they're what I need. What I need is ways to promote our products as being a special treat for Mom. I was thinking of the Good For You cookbook for moms to use after delivery when they want to lose baby weight, and that's about all I can come up with. There are so many creative women here I figured I would ask for some help and someone out there will come through. :D

Ok, adding notes for myself, and anyone else who needs some ideas:

Main dishes cook book and Good for You cook book have sections of 30 minute meal recipes.

Lotion samples are a little too pricey for my budget right now, goodie bags for first 40 visitors w/ one nylon scraper (poem attached), one Twixit clip, one citrus peeler, one sample tea bag, one Profiterole Puffs recipe card, my business card - can make 40 bags for $50

drawing for "big" first prize, stoneware piece?, cookbook? small Quick Stir Pitcher? and second place is free kitchen show, all entrants will get that

Set up 3 tiered stand with some goodies like Hershey kisses or Lindor truffles or those Ferrero Rochet thingies

Last edited:
Celebrate Plate is an April sale only. Pampered Mom is in May.

RecruitingDon't forget that this is the perfect audience to begin recruiting. This may be their 3rd child and Mom wants to GET out of the House....;O)

I think I will set up the table with recruiting info, catalogs, and maybe "party in a bag"....offer to do everything if they will book a date.....If you can offer Mommy and Me parties, where you can go in the a.m. do a show for both the kids and Moms, do the minimuffin brownies.....

I'll have a better idea next week, I'll share......

so awesome....

I am working on the same thing too. I have a little list of everything that would be awesome for mom & children. I'm not exactly sure what I am going to focus on though for my table.

Kelly, those are some good ideas.

I think the coordinator was looking more for things to treat Mom, like the husband cooking dinner and letting her relax after work, giving herself a facial. Things that most women don't get to do when working a full time job and raising kids.

ForgotThat too....the quick stir pitcher for mixing formula....
The small oval baker for a quick breakfast that even hubby can make....
The prep bowls for the 2 minute egg w/cheese topping....
I've got to do up a flyer with quick recipes....and there is a doc on here somewhere with the uses for items for parents.....having to do with babies...

the saute pan for pull apart bread the hubby should be able to make too.....

Sorry, forgot my whole focus.....

As a new mom I couldn't live without my quick-stir for formula. I used to make it the hard way and dread it, but now its so easy. I have two of the smaller size so I can wash one, and always have one filled. I would definetly showcase these with a BIG sign explaining what they do. Maybe have one with water in it so they can see in person how well it mixes! Good luck!

P.S. there was also a good idea of puting cornstarch or baby powder in the flour/sugar shaker and decorating it with stickers.

Gillian Wright
Wasilla, Alaska

PC products perfect for new moms!!Here are some more:

Bamboo Tongs – Works great to remove toast from the toaster or nipples/bottles from boiling water
Food Chopper - perfect for changing "big people" food to toddler and baby food. Cuts your toddler's food into bite-size pieces. It is better and faster than a knife and you can cut right on the high chair tray.
Kitchen Spritzer - When loaded with a weak bleach solution is wonderful for cleaning/sanitizing diaper table, surfaces, and diaper pails! (Buy two, one for the kitchen, one for the bleach!)
Mini Whipper - to mix formula or chocolate milk
Quick Stir Pitcher - also to mix formula in bigger batches
Suds Pump - For a quick hand wash between diaper changes, washing off faces, etc. Use one for hand soap and one for baby bath!
Tool Turn-About - A great way to sort and organize baby paraphernalia for bath and diaper changing including washcloths, nail clippers, bulb syringe, diaper rash cream, etc...
Easy Opener – an excellent tool to help open stubborn baby food jars
Large or Small Micro Cooker - Perfect to steam veggies for baby food

I can think of many, many uses for our PC tools for helping with babies, toddlers, kids, older kids, teenagers, and yes even husbands!!! We do have NEW PC products like the flexible funnels, can strainer, and Microfiber towels that can add even more uses to our lists!!!

Debbie

A lot of these people will be thinking of babies of course and a lot of them will have older kids as well. So, don't forget about the kids cookbook and the other stuff for kids...these could be something to make the older siblings feel special and will give them something to do with Mom or Dad that doesn't involve the new baby.

Hmm... I don't have any of the kids cooking stuff, may have to order some on the show I have open right now.

CindyCooks posted a flyer with lots of ideas... called "baby stuff. doc" I don't know how to attach it...but it is under the "babies r us vendor" I don't know how to post it!

Thanks Cindy!
Any other ideas are greatly appreciated!
Thanks to jjgrands1 for the idea of the Babies R Us Pamper Mom Day!

The lady told me that she lost last years PC consultant's info...So go back next year in April ~or before!~ and make sure they still have your name!

Also, check back with them every few months. When I got my spot I was told that they have events every month. The lady I talked with said that if we could cater ourselves toward the type of event we could be there. For example she said last month was a babyshower info event. She said if she had know we could do theme shows she would have invited a PC consultant to offer a babyshower theme show to the moms. So keep in touch with the store and maybe even offer the people who arrainge the events a little "snack" so you are always a favorite vendor;) . It would be great to be back every few months!!

Also, I would love a flyer idea. I was told I could leave info at the store for 1 month at an info table set up for people who did not make it to the event. Any ideas on that? ALso if I make my own should I get them made up at Kinkos or someplace like that?

Thanks!!
Hilary

What is "Show Mom Some Love: Easy Dinner Ideas & Special Treats for Moms"?

"Show Mom Some Love" is a collection of recipes and meal ideas specifically designed for Mother's Day. It includes easy dinner ideas and special treats that are perfect for treating mom on her special day.

Are the recipes in "Show Mom Some Love" easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Show Mom Some Love" are easy to make and require minimal ingredients and cooking skills. They are perfect for those who are new to cooking or are short on time.

Do the recipes in "Show Mom Some Love" use Pampered Chef products?

While some of the recipes may use Pampered Chef products, they can easily be made with similar items from your own kitchen. We always strive to provide versatile recipes that everyone can enjoy.

Can I personalize the recipes in "Show Mom Some Love" for my mom's dietary needs?

Yes, many of the recipes in "Show Mom Some Love" can be personalized to fit dietary needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. We also provide substitution suggestions for common allergens.

Can I purchase "Show Mom Some Love" as a gift for my mom?

Yes, "Show Mom Some Love" can be purchased as a gift for your mom. It is available for purchase on our website or through any Pampered Chef consultant. You can also print out the recipes and put them together in a personalized recipe book for a heartfelt gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • littlemaisyPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pampered2007