• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!

I was thinking of doing a PAB at my girls' schools. I have a question though about collecting payment. Do you leave an envelope for cash/check payments and hope employees trust each other enough not to steal cash/checks/credit card info? That's my only reservation.
Pamperedva
Gold Member
Since moving to my new location, I have been going around to all of the local businesses around my cute little town for all of the different needs I have.

Since it was time to have my eyes checked, I went to a local place and had everything done. On the day that I picked up my new glasses, I asked the receptionist if I could bring in some treats the following week.

So I brought in lots of goodies on the Tuesday, and explained that I would pick up my things on Thurs. Of course I left catalogs and Order forms with instructions on what to do.

On the morning of Thursday, I called in before the office opened and left a voice mail concerning my return that afternoon and if they could just have things ready, that would be great.

When I picked things up, there were 2 orders, over 60 each for the free item. Yay! One of the persons who placed an order was the Dr. who did my eye exam, cool. When I dropped off her order yesterday, she said to me, that was a really great marketing idea - bringing the party to the office and letting them enjoy at their leisure.

Also, I got a call from another one of the drs. yesterday, she wanted to place her order and it was a very nice size order.

I really think what made this a success for me was that they already had my business before I asked for theirs. I really hope that I can try that again with another business and get the same results. VA

Good for you!

That's AWESOME!!! =D

What did you bring in, food wise?

Win for you!!!!!!! YAY! I did a pamper business with our bank. I love these kind of shows, quick and simple.

Woo hoo! I'm curious too, what recipe did you drop off?

Pamperedva said:
Since moving to my new location, I have been going around to all of the local businesses around my cute little town for all of the different needs I have.

Since it was time to have my eyes checked, I went to a local place and had everything done. On the day that I picked up my new glasses, I asked the receptionist if I could bring in some treats the following week.

So I brought in lots of goodies on the Tuesday, and explained that I would pick up my things on Thurs. Of course I left catalogs and Order forms with instructions on what to do.

On the morning of Thursday, I called in before the office opened and left a voice mail concerning my return that afternoon and if they could just have things ready, that would be great.

When I picked things up, there were 2 orders, over 60 each for the free item. Yay! One of the persons who placed an order was the Dr. who did my eye exam, cool. When I dropped off her order yesterday, she said to me, that was a really great marketing idea - bringing the party to the office and letting them enjoy at their leisure.

Also, I got a call from another one of the drs. yesterday, she wanted to place her order and it was a very nice size order.

I really think what made this a success for me was that they already had my business before I asked for theirs. I really hope that I can try that again with another business and get the same results. VA
Did you tell her you are a PC consultant and you'd be dropping off catalogs too or did you just bring them with the treats? I would LOVE to do that with some of the local businesses here but don't know how to approach them...I'd love some more tips and ideas, thanks!

I was thinking of doing a PAB at my girls' schools. I have a question though about collecting payment. Do you leave an envelope for cash/check payments and hope employees trust each other enough not to steal cash/checks/credit card info? That's my only reservation.

1. What is "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!"?

"Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that helps individuals start and grow their own successful business as a Pampered Chef consultant. It provides training, support, and resources to help individuals achieve their business goals.

2. How does "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" work?

Once you sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to the "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" program. You will receive training on how to run your business, access to exclusive products, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. You can also earn rewards and incentives for reaching your sales goals.

3. Is "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" only for new consultants?

No, "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" is available to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long they have been with the company. It is designed to help both new and experienced consultants grow their businesses and reach their goals.

4. Are there any additional costs for participating in "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!"?

No, there are no additional costs for participating in "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!". It is included as part of your consultant membership and there are no hidden fees or expenses.

5. What are the benefits of participating in "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!"?

The "Pamper a Business Worked for Me!!!" program offers numerous benefits, including training and support to help you succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant, access to exclusive products and promotions, rewards and incentives for reaching your sales goals, and the opportunity to connect and network with other consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
accooks13
  • Jessamary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • CyndiWilliams
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies