• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inputing Orders on pp: Free Board Requirement?

In summary, you need to enter the "Guest Special" on each guest's order who qualifies to get it (Spent $50 on product and pantry items (before shipping and tax). If the guest is a past host within 12 months of the show then she should have a past host number and will get 10% off her order - the $50 for her is AFTER she gets her discount (so she needs to buy $55.75 in product minus her discount = $50 plus shipping and tax).
Amagil
Hi I am a new consultant and I have a question about inputing orders. Do I have to input the "Free Board" on the guest order and how do I do that?
Or does HO automatically take care of that? I am using Pampered Partner.

You HAVE to do it, it's not automatic.When you are putting in the item numbers on the order entry screen, click on the magnifying glass next to a blank line. Then when the look up screen pops up click on the word "Item Number" and it will sort the table by the item numbers. Then just scroll down to GI29. Double click it and it will add to the order. You have to do this manually because PC will not automatically ship it themselves and they won't always help you out if you forget! :(

Amagil said:
Hi I am a new consultant and I have a question about inputing orders. Do I have to input the "Free Board" on the guest order and how do I do that?
Or does HO automatically take care of that? I am using Pampered Partner.
You need to enter the guest special on each guest's order who qualifies to get it (Spent $50 on product and pantry items (before shipping and tax). If the guest is a past host within 12 months of the show then she should have a past host number and will get 10% off her order - the $50 for her is AFTER she gets her discount (so she needs to buy $55.75 in product minus her discount = $50 plus shipping and tax).

For the February guest special the product # is: GI29

When entering a Host or Guest special you have to enter a special item # assigned to that product. You can find the number on CC or on the promotion flyer. The # for the free cutting board is GI29 (the letter I not 1) I'm mentioning that because it has thrown many a consultant for a loop!! :)

Lee Anne

On the Fall/Winter order form, we are supposed to write in ES48 if we want the Round up from the Heart trivet, but if you are doing it electronically, how do you get it?

have you done your product update on Pampered Partner yet?? if you haven't do that before you do anything..

1. What is the minimum order requirement for a free board?

The minimum order requirement for a free board on Pampered Chef's pp: Free Board program is $75.

2. Can I combine multiple orders to reach the minimum requirement for a free board?

Yes, you can combine multiple orders from different hosts to reach the $75 minimum requirement for a free board.

3. Can I use discounts or coupons towards the minimum order requirement for a free board?

No, discounts or coupons are not applicable towards the minimum order requirement for a free board on pp: Free Board.

4. How do I input multiple orders for the same host in order to reach the minimum requirement for a free board?

You can input multiple orders for the same host by selecting the "Add Another Order" button on the pp: Free Board input page.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting orders to qualify for the pp: Free Board program?

Yes, orders must be submitted and processed by the end of the month in order to qualify for the pp: Free Board program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ConnieR