• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampering a Business: Addressing an Envelope

In summary, Liz is a new Pampered Chef trying to get her name out there. She has been doing weekly business pampering, including making a spice cake with apple pie filling and bringing it to her old part time job, school, and vet's office.
camiesu
I have read on here about letters and thing for pampering a business but what do you put for your info on outside of enevelope

I'm looking to start doing this soon and I'm going to put my name, Independent Consultant w/ the Pampered Chef, address, zip.

Anyone else?

Re: Pamper a businessMy recruiter does a twist on this... she makes a dessert, usually warm chewy brownies in the square baker, then just shows up Monday morning at a business with dessert in hand, a few catalogs, a certificate that's says "You're the Pampered Chef 'Business of the week' and says I'll be back friday to pick up any orders and my pan.

seems to be working for her, I'm going to try it as soon as my pan arrives. (the ones I have aren't pc. :(

one note, she's in a town of 1000

That would never work here. The population in my zip code alone is over 12,000. When you live in a larger suburban area, people tend to mistrust strangers. I could just see me walking unannounced into a business with a homemade dessert. I'm sure I wouldn't even get to my car before the food was thrown out. :(

Agree! Pampering a business in a large city is more difficult. BUT it can be done. Try your friends offices, and the places you frequent, like your dentist, salon, gym, daycare, etc.

Don't go in un-announced. Stop by first with info/catalogs, and ask if you can bring them a treat sometime this week. Then explain you're with PC, trying out new recipes, etc. Usually this brings some interest. And ask if you could leave some catalogs... Let them know that if anyone wants to place an order, you can pick those up when you bring the food...Lorraine

I normally put in the the envelope the letter, and Host and Guest specials flyers. Also if I have any special offers like 10% off. I will put that flyer in.

Hi everyone,

I just started Pampering a business once a week trying to get my name out there. Here is what I have been doing....My first business Pampered was my old part time job. I make a Spice cake with Apple Pie filling made in the fluted pan. I then took that cake with couple of catalogs and order forms up to them. I explained what I was doing and how I made the Cake. I then told them I would be back next week to pick up what ever orders they had for me. Well I went back last week to see how they were doing and to bring them the Lively Lemon Bars Just to say Thanks for helping me out. They had about 3 orders and they told me that they are doing something with Breast cancer and was wondering if I would have stuff to donate to there baskets. Well, I have given them some products and on top it they are including Pampered Chef Catalogs in the baskets and in the Goodie bags they are doing for the customers. I am also going to be there that day when they have a breakfest to kick the event off. I have also pampered a school and a vets office. I will be bring my catalogs with me to my doctors office even thought they say no solicting but i figure if I have the catalog and they see it, its not soliciting.:chef:
Hope everyone has a great day.

Liz

Liz, I would love your recipe for the spice cake with apple pie filling...can it be made in the DCB?

Here is the recipe I also got it out of the ALL the best Cookbook but they use pumpkin instead.

3 Eggs
1 box of spice cake mix
1 can of Apple pie filling

Oil your fluted pan very well the more you oil the better it comes out in the end. Mix 3 eggs and the apple pie filling in your batter bowl. Then Add your cake mix. Mix as well as you can. Pour mixture into the fluted pan evenly. Smooth it out. Put in microwave for 14 min. After 14 min use a cake tester and test the middle closes to the center of the pan. Let it stand in microwave for 10 min. I then put a cake board on the bottom of the cake so when I flip it over it is setting on the board. I let it set for a good while then right before I deliver it I sprinkle it with Powered Suger.

I also have done it with Choc. Cake cherry pie filling

Liz

1. How do I properly address an envelope for my Pampered Chef business?

To address an envelope for your Pampered Chef business, start by writing the recipient's name on the first line. Next, write the company name on the second line, followed by the street address on the third line. On the fourth line, write the city, state, and zip code. Finally, write your return address on the top left corner of the envelope. Make sure to use proper capitalization and spacing for a professional look.

2. Do I need to include any specific information on the envelope for my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, it is important to include your business name and logo on the envelope to ensure that it is easily recognizable to the recipient. You may also want to include your contact information, such as a phone number or email address, so that customers can easily reach you for orders or inquiries.

3. Can I use pre-printed envelopes for my Pampered Chef business?

While pre-printed envelopes can save time and effort, it is recommended to use customized envelopes with your business name and logo. This will help to create a professional and consistent brand image for your Pampered Chef business.

4. How should I format the address on the envelope for international orders?

If you are sending an envelope to an international customer, make sure to include the recipient's full name, company name (if applicable), street address, city, province/state, postal code, and country. You may also need to include additional information, such as the postal code prefix or the country's code for international mail, depending on the destination.

5. Can I handwrite the address on the envelope for my Pampered Chef business?

While it is acceptable to handwrite the address on the envelope, it is recommended to print the address using a clear and legible font to ensure that it is easily read by the postal service. This will also create a more professional and polished appearance for your Pampered Chef business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paigeskylar1783
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies