• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pajama Party Theme: Delicious Comfort Foods for January Fun!

In summary, for a pajama party theme, suitable comfort foods include mac and cheese, chili, grilled cheese sandwiches, and hot cocoa. Healthier options can also be incorporated, such as veggie-packed chili and whole wheat pasta in mac and cheese. These dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated. Fun activities for a pajama party could include a movie marathon, game night, DIY pizza bar, or a cozy reading corner. Pampered Chef products are perfect for making these comfort foods, such as stoneware, a grill pan, and microwave cookware. They also offer various tools and gadgets to make preparation and serving easier.
mrssyvo
I am going to have Pajama Party Theme shows for the month of January. Any ideas of what to fix for comfort foods? I am thinking of the Molten Brownie cake, but anything else, appetizers, ect. Any other ideas are welcome.

sounds like a great idea! maybe even a contest for the sorriest slippers!

how about the mini ham puffs - All The Best cookbook, first recipe, they are quick, good, and sorta comfort food...? right?

good idea. I like the slipper contest idea. I think I am going to do the Molten Brownie skillet dessert.

are yo not doing an appetizer?
I like having a contest, especially when the host is hesitant to make reminder calls, this gives her a reason to call other than , "Hey don't forget my party" type call... The host will feel better about calling to say "we're having a sorry slipper contest, don't forget your slippers!"

Hi there! I love the idea of a cozy Pajama Party Theme for your shows in January. Comfort foods are definitely the way to go for this theme. In addition to the Molten Brownie cake, some other ideas for appetizers could be mini grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken and waffles bites, or mini mac and cheese cups. For main dishes, you could try a hearty soup or chili, homemade pizzas, or a build-your-own taco bar. And for a sweet treat, you could also make a slow cooker apple crisp or individual hot chocolate mason jar cakes. I hope these ideas help and I'm sure your guests will love the comfort food spread at your Pajama Party shows. Happy cooking!

1. What types of comfort foods would be suitable for a pajama party theme?

For a pajama party theme, we recommend serving warm and cozy dishes such as mac and cheese, chili, grilled cheese sandwiches, and hot cocoa. Other options could include casseroles, soups, and warm desserts like apple crisp or bread pudding.

2. Are there any healthy options for comfort foods?

Absolutely! You can still enjoy comfort foods while incorporating healthier ingredients. For example, you can make a veggie-packed chili or use whole wheat pasta in your mac and cheese. You could also serve a salad or a fruit platter alongside your main dish.

3. Can I make these dishes ahead of time?

Yes, most of these dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before the party. This will save you time and allow you to enjoy the party with your guests. Just make sure to properly store and reheat the dishes according to the recipe's instructions.

4. What are some fun activities to incorporate into a pajama party?

You can have a movie marathon, a game night, or even a DIY pizza bar where guests can customize their own personal pizzas. You could also have a cozy reading corner with blankets and pillows for guests to relax and read their favorite books. Don't forget to include some fun pajama-themed games or activities as well!

5. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these dishes?

Yes, our products are perfect for making comfort foods! You can use our stoneware to make a delicious casserole, our grill pan for grilled cheese sandwiches, and our microwave cookware for easy and quick meals. We also have a variety of tools and gadgets that will make preparing and serving these dishes a breeze.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JayBPC
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • Alicia Messenger
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies