• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Me in Painting the Town Pink for a Cause | Help Whip Cancer Catalog Show

In summary, the "Paint the Town Pink Show" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It will be held on October 15th at the Marriott Convention Center in downtown Chicago, with tickets available for purchase online or through a consultant for $25. The event will feature cooking demonstrations, product showcases, special offers, and opportunities to donate and participate in raffles and giveaways. Friends and family are encouraged to attend to support this cause.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have decided to have a Paint the Town Pink catalog show for October. How does this sound to share with my friends, family and PC contacts? I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you!

Will you help me Paint the Town Pink?
I am looking for helpers to help on my Paint the Town Pink Catalog Show. When a helper fills the order form with ten ‘guest’ orders I will place the total order in the name of my helper. As a thank you the helper will receive a Help Whip Cancer Cake Tester from me. Helpers will need to divide the shipping among all the guests listed on the order form.
If a ‘guest’ wants their own receipt, please add the 5.25 shipping to their individual order.
If someone wants to order other products besides or along with the pink products their order will include the 5.25 shipping and will be placed separately so they will have a personal receipt.
Take a peek at the Help Whip Cancer October order form with the special HWC products for the October then contact me with your answer.

You can make a difference in the fight against cancer with HWC products. Thank you for helping me Paint the Town Pink!

I appreciate your help in making this a successful event for a great cause! Thank you in advance for your support and let's Paint the Town Pink together!

1. What is the "Paint the Town Pink Show" event?

The "Paint the Town Pink Show" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It is a fun and educational event that features cooking demonstrations, product showcases, and special offers.

2. When and where is the "Paint the Town Pink Show" being held?

This year's "Paint the Town Pink Show" will be held on October 15th at the Marriott Convention Center in downtown Chicago. Doors open at 9am and the event will run until 5pm.

3. How can I purchase tickets for the "Paint the Town Pink Show"?

Tickets for the "Paint the Town Pink Show" can be purchased online through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are $25 each and all proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research and support organizations.

4. What can I expect at the "Paint the Town Pink Show"?

At the "Paint the Town Pink Show," you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, special offers and discounts, interactive product displays, and inspiring stories from breast cancer survivors. There will also be opportunities to make donations and participate in raffles and giveaways.

5. Can I bring a friend to the "Paint the Town Pink Show"?

Of course! We encourage you to invite your friends, family, and neighbors to join us at the "Paint the Town Pink Show." The more people we have supporting this cause, the bigger impact we can make together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
suzipooh
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • eflage