• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure

Your Name]In summary, KKCO Television reported that Frank Birgfeld, the father of missing mom Paige Birgfeld, is still fighting for closure and justice for his daughter. More than six years after her disappearance, her remains are still in the hands of officials, and Mr. Birgfeld has expressed his frustration and disappointment with this. The Mesa County Coroner has stated that releasing the body at this time would not be best as the remains could potentially be evidence in the case. However, Mr. Birgfeld is not giving up and is determined to continue his fight for his daughter's remains and justice. As a community, we should support the Birgfeld family and keep Paige's memory alive.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
KKCO Television reported yesterday that Frank Birgfeld is still pleading with the Mesa County Sheriff's Department to release Paige's remains.This link includes a short video piece. http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/Father-of-Paige-Birgfeld-still-seeks-closure-218461581.html.
WCCO News said:
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (KKCO) -- More than six years ago local mom Paige Birgfeld disappeared and while her body has been found, her father says he still hasn't gotten closure.He says part of the reason is because his daughter's remains are still in the hands of officials.In letters shared exclusively with KKCO 11 News Birgfeld asked the Mesa County Coroner for his daughter's remains, but questions why they still haven't been handed over.He says he's not giving up his fight to get his daughters remains or to get justice for Paige.The Mesa County Coroner says he is sorry for his loss and understands what he is going through, but at this time, he agrees with the District Attorney and the Mesa County Sheriff's Office, that releasing the body would not be best because the remains are potential evidence.

That is sad. My heart goes out to him. Thanks for the update KG.

Watching her story "Disappeared" on the OWN channel right now.

That's super sad for him, but I also understand their need to not give up the evidence until the crime is solved and the trial & any appeals are over. :(

Dear KKCO Television,As a Pampered Chef consultant and a member of the community, I am deeply saddened by the ongoing struggle of Paige Birgfeld's family to get closure and justice for their beloved daughter. It's been over six years since her disappearance and the fact that her remains are still in the hands of officials is heartbreaking.I watched the video piece and read the article, and I can only imagine the pain and frustration that Mr. Birgfeld must be going through. I admire his determination to fight for his daughter's remains and for justice. It's understandable that the Mesa County Coroner is concerned about preserving potential evidence, but I believe that it's also important for the family to have closure and be able to properly lay their daughter to rest.My thoughts and prayers are with the Birgfeld family during this difficult time. I hope that the Mesa County Sheriff's Department will listen to Mr. Birgfeld's plea and find a way to release the remains to the family. As a community, let's continue to support the Birgfeld family and keep their daughter's memory alive.Sincerely,

What is "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" about?

"Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" is a heartwarming story about a father's search for closure after the loss of his daughter, Paige. It follows his journey as he tries to find peace and healing through various methods such as therapy, support groups, and connecting with others who have also experienced loss.

Is "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" based on a true story?

Yes, "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" is based on a real-life experience of one of our consultants. The story is shared with her permission and has been adapted for our customers to read and enjoy.

Can I purchase "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" is not available for purchase through Pampered Chef. It is a complimentary story that we offer to our customers to provide inspiration and encouragement.

How can I share "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" with others?

You can easily share "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure" with others by clicking on the share button at the bottom of the story. This will allow you to share the story via email, social media, or by copying the link to send directly to someone.

Is there a way to provide feedback or comments on "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure"?

Yes, we welcome any feedback or comments on "Paige's Father Still Looking for Closure." You can leave a comment at the bottom of the story or send us an email at [email address]. We value your thoughts and appreciate your support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy