• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Paige Birgfeld's Body Finally Found?

In summary, dental records have tentatively identified the remains found yesterday as belonging to Paige Dixon Birgfeld. Her friends and loved ones express their condolences and prayers for her family and children. While her death brings closure, it is a tragic and sad ending to a story that many were hoping would turn out differently. However, her tenacity and fighting spirit will be remembered by those who knew her. The hope now is that her killer will be brought to justice and her family can find peace and closure.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Authorities have announced that dental records have tentatively identified the remains, found yesterday, as the body of Paige Dixon Birgfeld.

RIP, Paige.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/254438/222/Deputies-Remains-found-might-belong-to-missing-woman

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI pray they find out who killed her. Praying for her family and children!

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSo sad....I guess it does allow for closure, but it also closes the door of hoping she'd be found alive

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI guess this is one of those things that you hoped wouldn't turn out like this.....Rest in Peace Paige

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSo sad to hear the story has an unhappy ending.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSad but happy at the same time - at least now her family can have some closure on where she is. I really hope that they can find the person who did this!

Re: Paige Has Been FoundMy heart goes out to her family and friends.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSaying prayers for her family and friends.....Rest In Peace sweet Paige.....

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI am brand new to Chef Success only been a Pampered Chef Consultant for a short time, but I was blessed to see such love from " forum friends". I am sorry for the family and for those of you who were her friends. I was blessed to see the tenaciousness of the one posting for her everyday. : )T

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI have been feverishly lighting candles in her honor for the past two weeks and praying for something to happen. I never knew her but felt like I did through CS testimonies. I'm so sorry it ended like this but at least her family can have closure. May she rest in eternal peace and may her friends and family find comfort as this chapter closes.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundWOW. So sad. She was such a wonderful person. Always fought for the underdog.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundHow absolutely heartbreaking. I did see that there is evidence with the body that they are testing, and I pray this leads to the arrest of the killer.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundWow! After so many false alarms, it took my breath away to read the title of the post. I am glad that the searching is over. I hope her family will have some comfort and I pray that they'll find what they need to convict her killer.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSomeone else posted this link ... it's the one I am sharing on FB and Twitter. It doesn't mention Paige's past and just talks about how long she has been missing.http://www.nbc11news.com/home/headlines/BREAKING_NEWS__Paige_Birgfeld_Remains_Found_Tentatively_IDed_141820373.html?storySection=comments

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI pray for the family to have the peace they deserve.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundIt is good that her family can now move ahead knowing, but I am sure that there will be fresh grief and tears at this time. Praying for her parents, brother, and those beautiful precious children.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundOMGoodness...I am saddened, yet relieved I guess.

Prayers still go out for her family and friends who will finally have closure, but not the closure that we have all been praying for.

Only God may know what happened to her...and may He avenge her death and bring the perpetrator to just here on earth, and forever.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI just saw this on Facebook and had to pop over. I was just thinking of her the other day and KG's diligence in posting DAILY since she disappeared. If this is conclusively her, I am sadly thankful that her family FINALLY gets a piece of closure, but still hoping that this gives some HUGE clues as to who did it. No family or person deserves what her and her family went through. May justice still come some to those who were involved.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI agree Janet. She has been on my mind over the last couple of weeks, too.

I couldn't have put it better than you did....

Re: Paige Has Been FoundWhat a tragic conclusion. I never had the honor of knowing her, but know that the loyalty and love shown here is proof of what a wonderful woman she was. Praying for everyone who was blessed to know her and is now having to relive the nightmare. May everyone have peace and may justice be swift.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSo sad for her family. I pray they now have peace and that they find her killer.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundShe disappeared before I started my PC business, so I never had the chance to get to know her on the forums. But man she's been on my mind the last few days! I've been thinking about her EVERY day for some reason. I'm so glad that it looks like her family may finally get some answers and a form of closure. It's long overdue for them and for her.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundKG thank you for your diligence in keeping all of posted. Prayers for family!

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI'm so sorry to read this news, but hope her family can get the closure they have waited so long for. May she rest in peace. She will always be missed and remembered by many. Thank you KG for your diligent posting with updates. We don't always take the time to thank you, but it has always been appreciated.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundSo sad that she will not be returning home to be with her children. But thankful her family will not have some closure.

RIP Paige

Re: Paige Has Been FoundI feel so sad for Paige's her family and her beautiful babies.R.I.P Paige

Re: Paige Has Been FoundRIP Paige.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundOK this is just weird that so many of us have been thinking about and had some very strong feelings about those thoughts of her since the end of January. I think we were being told something. (Yes, I do believe in stuff like that!) Here is my thing: I pray for the strength this family will need again as the past is brought up again. I also pray for the authorities to find whomever did this to her. And I pray that after all this time, it really is her. Almost 5 years is along time to wonder.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundAt least they don't have to wonder anymore whether she will come home. That question has been answered. The 'not knowing' would be the hardest I think. But knowing exactly what happened won't be very easy.Thanks for the updates KG.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundThis morning the Grand Junction Sentinel has the story. Our friend, Paul Shockley, at the GJ Sentinel, has also never given up on locating Paige.http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/long-journey-ends-with-discovery-of-paige-birgfeld/Edited to Add: The above link includes a time line of developments in the case, that bring back memories of all the events we have followed in the last four and a half years.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundThank you for following this story so diligently all these years KG. I'm so glad that her remains have been found, so sad for her family to end the hope that she will come home, thankful that they can finally have a bit of closure, and hopeful that there is evidence to help find the monster who did this to her. Sadly, I will also miss your daily postings....

Re: Paige Has Been Found
pampered1224 said:
OK this is just weird that so many of us have been thinking about and had some very strong feelings about those thoughts of her since the end of January. I think we were being told something. (Yes, I do believe in stuff like that!) Here is my thing: I pray for the strength this family will need again as the past is brought up again. I also pray for the authorities to find whomever did this to her. And I pray that after all this time, it really is her. Almost 5 years is along time to wonder.

Isn't this the truth? I mean, I had thought about her every time I read the daily updates, but something within me recently really felt compelled to step up my prayers for this woman that I don't know. Such a tragedy that someone lost their life to the hands of a criminal and not by the Grace of God. This sickens me to no end, so I will re-focus my prayers on the comfort for the family and that justice will prevail down the road.

pamperedlinda said:
Thank you for following this story so diligently all these years KG. I'm so glad that her remains have been found, so sad for her family to end the hope that she will come home, thankful that they can finally have a bit of closure, and hopeful that there is evidence to help find the monster who did this to her. Sadly, I will also miss your daily postings....

I don't think I can rest until her killer has been brought to justice, convicted and exhausted all his/her appeals.

Re: Paige Has Been FoundThank you KG. (Now that there is more evidence available I hope they can nail the bastard who did this. Sorry for the profanity, but it is how I feel.)

WOW! Finally her family can get closure and Paige can RIP! Thanks KG for your diligence and dedication to the story!

And thank you Greg for allowing KG and the rest of us to use this forum to "prolong" our need to know via this forum. You could have easily limited the time and or size of this discussion but you did not. Thank you again for that.

pampered1224 said:
And thank you Greg for allowing KG and the rest of us to use this forum to "prolong" our need to know via this forum. You could have easily limited the time and or size of this discussion but you did not. Thank you again for that.

Cheffers are family! :)

Psalm 11:7
For the LORD is righteous, he loves justice; the upright will see his face.Psalm 33:5
The LORD loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of his unfailing love.So since God loves justice, I have no doubt he will bring it in this case!

I have been thinking about Paige for a while now..... and I remember at national conference 2007 right after she went missing we had ribbons courtsey of Chef Anne at Conference.. one was light blue for abuse, One was purple for child hood abuse, and the other was white for missing. Do you think it is possible over the next few days as Cheffers we wear one of these colors as a group in honor of Paige?

Today out of not thinking I wore purple and black........

Leah~

I've been praying for answers. I hope her family can finally get some closure.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
This morning the Grand Junction Sentinel has the story. Our friend, Paul Shockley, at the GJ Sentinel, has also never given up on locating Paige.

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/articles/long-journey-ends-with-discovery-of-paige-birgfeld/

Edited to Add: The above link includes a time line of developments in the case, that bring back memories of all the events we have followed in the last four and a half years.

This article gave more info and I thank you for sharing the link, KG. Looking at Frank, I just feel so damn bad for him and Paige's family. As a parent, I am sure in his heart he never gave up hope that she would be found alive even as his head was telling him otherwise. My heart just aches for them. I wonder if they ever get to see their grandchildren. The only part of Paige they still have left.

I'm new to the group but my husband and I heard about Paige from the 48 Hours report that came out. Then when I started my biz and signed up here, I was shocked that she too was a Cheffer. I have read KG's posts every morning since joining to see if there ever were any updates. It's relief and heartbreak that she was found today. I pray that further closure can be found in her case and that her killer is brought to justice. Even if her killer is not brought to justice on this Earth, the Lord will have the final word. I find solace in knowing that He will judge that person on Judgement Day.

I haven't been on CS for a while - it's been a few years since selling PC, but for some odd reason I stopped by tonight to check in. To see this thread brought tears, yet a sense of relief, for Paige's family. I hope that they can now find closure and peace. I also hope that the murderer will be brought to justice. Thank you, KG, for your diligence. You are truly an amazing friend.

While I never knew Paige this saddens me. It is so bittersweet. I am sad that she is gone, but relieved that everyone touched by Paige can now have peace. RIP Paige.

See what I mean - even Diane somehow knew something was up with Paige! I believe in my heart that our collective "thoughts" have helped bring this discovery to light. Is it "The Secret" that says what you put out to the universe will come back? Well, even if we have not been commenting for the last 4.5 years later, most of us have had thoughts and prayers about Paige that now have come back to us. I try not to get to religious out here but that holds true for prayer as well. What goes out, comes back. We collectively threw a lot out there so it eventually had to come back!

maldvs said:
I'm new to the group but my husband and I heard about Paige from the 48 Hours report that came out. Then when I started my biz and signed up here, I was shocked that she too was a Cheffer. I have read KG's posts every morning since joining to see if there ever were any updates.

It's relief and heartbreak that she was found today. I pray that further closure can be found in her case and that her killer is brought to justice. Even if her killer is not brought to justice on this Earth, the Lord will have the final word. I find solace in knowing that He will judge that person on Judgement Day.

Same here, it was actually the other way for me, saw KG's post on here and the following day her story was on Disappeared.

Such a sad ending for the family. I feel terrible that three innocent children lost their mother at the hands of another human being.

1. What was the announcement regarding Paige Birgfeld's body?

The authorities have announced that dental records have tentatively identified the remains found yesterday as the body of Paige Dixon Birgfeld.

2. When was the body found?

The body was found yesterday, although the exact date has not been specified by authorities.

3. Has Paige Birgfeld's body been officially identified?

No, the identification of the remains as Paige Birgfeld's body is still tentative and has not been officially confirmed by authorities.

4. What is the current status of the investigation into Paige Birgfeld's disappearance?

The investigation is ongoing and authorities are still working to gather more evidence and information about Paige Birgfeld's disappearance and death.

5. What is the reaction to the news of Paige Birgfeld's possible death?

The community and loved ones of Paige Birgfeld are heartbroken and mourning her loss. The news has also sparked renewed interest and attention to the case, with many hoping for justice and closure for Paige and her family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
  • The_Kitchen_Guy