• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Packing Tips for Taking Your Show Products: Organization and Protection

In summary, the conversation is about the speaker's concerns about packing and bringing all their products to a show, as well as advice from others on how to limit what they bring and still be successful. They discuss the benefits of bringing some products but not everything, and share tips on how to make trips to the car easier. They also mention a fear of losing a sale if they don't have a specific product available for the guests to see.
TinasKitchen
Ok maybe I'm a little dense but I have 2 bins filled with stuff and just received my first SS bonuses. I dont know how Im carrying all of this.

Do you keep the products in their boxes to take with you? I just dont know what to do with all of my stuff to pack. AND I have the turnabout tote.

I want to bring my prep bowls, the SA May host special (I'll bring one set?) and my new SA small bowls/caddy w/ my woven selection, my round stone, my Batter Bowl, some of my bbq things (turner/skewers), chillzanne rectangle for my profiteroles..

Ok I think I named pretty little but yet its hard to keep things out and not in boxes.. i'm afraid they'll break.

I need help! lol

I'm like you and want to bring everything I can to my shows! But usually only fill my crate full, bring host specials, a pc of stoneware and cookware.

Alot of other's just bring what they need for their demo, plus some new product and other misc. pieces.

Right now I'm debating on buying the roll on case from the show to go!
(I want to limit my trips to the car) currently I make 3 trips becuase I have my crate, tote with folders, binders, door prizes etc, and extra table, and ingredients I buy beforehand. Too many things to carry!

Tina--don't make our job look too hard! Take what you need for the recipe. I know you LOVE your new products, but you cannot possibly talk about all of it. The Prep Bowls are a must bring. If you aren't using any for your demo don't take all six. If you say to them, "They come in a set of 6" they will get the idea even just seeing 2 or 3.

If you are just starting I would try very hard to limit it to the one crate and your tool turn about tote. Especially if you don't have a rolling case or something to make only one trip from your car to her door.

Good luck!! Just don't overwhelm yourself. You don't want to be tired before the show even starts.

I found out I was taking too much too! I loved all the product and wanted to show it all off. Now during all three of my host coaching calls I ask the host if there is any products she her any of her guests would like to see. Then I only bring what I'm using and usually one simple additions. It makes my job much easier!

Thank youYou are right.. I dont want it to look hard.. so I'll take what I can. I guess I'll leave May's Host special at home?? lol

I'll take a piece of cookware (the small pan) and a simple additions (to put my hershey kisses in) and I'll limit the rest.

Thank you so much for your help! I go to bed thinking about it. Its been too long in between my shows and I get so nervous!!

It is so hard not to take too much. I try and only take 1 simple additions unless i'm using them in my recipe. And only 1 piece of cookware. The rest are what's on special, some new stuff, and what I use in the recipe. I try and sell using the catalog. I always say you don't have to have it there to promote and sell it.

For anyone who did not earn the rolling crate, check your local education/teacher supply store. I found a great fold up crate on wheels with a handle, about the same size as ours,then I stack a few things on top,reduces my trips and allows me to take what i need. And I have found keeping stoneware and sa pieces in the box helps, I don't woory about breakage and such as much

I also want to take everything I own. when I first started it was easy to pick and choose!! now I own way to much to take.but my fear is this and it happened once and I dont want it to happen again. I had the adj. micro plane grater at home and a guest asked to see it at the show (once we were all there). since i didnt have it she didnt buy it. BUT she did buy the US&G!! i just dont want to lose a sell or disappont the guests if they want to see something and i dont have it.

I have had that happen where someone wanted to see something I didn't have and then didn't buy it. But this is what I do, I explain the product and it's benefits the best I can and if anyone else at the party has it I let them sell it for me. They are more likely to believe their friends than me. AFterall it's my job to sell it to them.

What are the essential products to pack for a Pampered Chef show?

The essential products to pack for a Pampered Chef show include a knife, cutting board, measuring spoons and cups, a spatula, mixing bowls, and any specific products you plan to demonstrate.

How do I pack fragile items for a Pampered Chef show?

To pack fragile items for a Pampered Chef show, wrap them in bubble wrap or packing paper. Place them in a sturdy box and fill any empty spaces with packing material to prevent movement during transportation.

What should I bring for my demonstration table at a Pampered Chef show?

For your demonstration table at a Pampered Chef show, bring a tablecloth, product catalogs, order forms, business cards, and any other promotional materials. You may also want to bring a table riser to elevate your products and make them more visible.

Are there any special packing instructions for food items at a Pampered Chef show?

Yes, there are special packing instructions for food items at a Pampered Chef show. Be sure to pack them in sealed containers or bags to prevent spills and leaks. It is also a good idea to bring a cooler or insulated bag to keep the food fresh during transportation.

How should I pack my car for a Pampered Chef show?

To pack your car for a Pampered Chef show, place your heaviest items on the bottom and lighter items on top. Secure any loose items to prevent shifting during transportation. It is also important to leave enough room for you to comfortably drive and unload your products at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jenni
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampermejolene
Replies