• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Confused About Packing for a Flight? What Beauty Essentials Should I Bring?

In summary, the conversation is about packing for a flight and concerns about airport security. The main tips are to pack liquids in a quart-sized bag and to bring important items in carry-on luggage. Beauty essentials such as makeup and hair products should also be packed. It is also mentioned that the hotel should have a hair dryer. One person is congratulated for an upcoming event.
micocina
Gold Member
Help! Hairspray? make-up? body wash? Where do I pack it. What about beauty essentials... curling iron, hair dryer!

Can everyone tell that I don't do much flying?

I've heard airport security (LAX) to be very tight (which is good), but I'm very nervous about how I should pack.

I'm taking my purse and in it I am putting a notebook to take notes, a couple of pens and a highlighter and of course my wallet and boarding pass. Separately, I am taking one luggage.

Any tips anyone?

Breathe!Okay, anything that you can replace goes in your checked bag. You don't have to worry about liquids in the checked baggage. For a list of things you can't take, go here
http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/prohibited/permitted-prohibited-items.shtmTake prescriptions, camera, cell phone, any other electronics, and anything else that you cannot bear to lose with you in your carry on. Make sure you have your ID or driver's license and your travel and hotel information!!! Do not bring any liquids over 3 oz. If you have anything liquid (lotion, antibacterial gel, hair products, meds, etc.) they have to all fit in one quart sized zip top bag. I only have three small things that would fit in a sandwich bag, but I'm using the quart sized one because I don't want to chance it being a problem.As for beauty essentials, bring anything you use on a daily basis - makeup, hair spray, stuff you use in the shower, etc. There usually is a hair dryer and possibly a iron and board in each room. Bring your curling iron if you need it.Good luck and see you soon!

Are you checking your baggage or not?? That's the big deal.

If you are checking your baggage, then nothing matters, you can put just about anything you want in it--besides a bomb!!!!!!

If you are taking carry on luggage, then any liquid or gel has to be packed seperately in a quart size or smaller ziploc, pulled out of your bags and placed on the conveyer belt at security. The bottles also HAVE to be less than 3.4 fl oz. Anything bigger and it will get taken and thrown away!

don't worry about hair dryer--the hotel should have those. theoretically they have body wash too, but I always pack my own.

hope that helps! I just finished packing--my hubby works at the airport so he made sure I'm good!

OK, taking a deeeeeep breathe here!

Thanks for the tips and the link! I'll make sure to cheer for you when you walk the stage. Congratulations!

1. How many outfits should I pack for the Pampered Chef Leadership conference?

It is recommended to pack at least one outfit for each day of the conference, plus an extra outfit or two in case of any unexpected changes or events. This includes both business casual attire for daytime sessions and more formal attire for evening events.

2. Do I need to pack any specific items for the conference?

We suggest packing comfortable shoes for walking and standing during the conference, as well as any necessary toiletries and medications. You may also want to bring a notebook and pen for taking notes during sessions.

3. Can I bring my own snacks to the conference?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own snacks and water to the conference. However, please note that meals and refreshments will be provided during scheduled breaks and events.

4. What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual during the day, and business or cocktail attire for evening events. Please refrain from wearing jeans, t-shirts, and other casual attire.

5. Is there a luggage storage option at the conference venue?

Unfortunately, there is no designated luggage storage at the conference venue. We recommend packing only what you need for the duration of the conference and leaving any unnecessary items at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thechefofnorthbend
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Back