• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Experience at Packers: A Look at Tenure and Insights

A
Admin Greg
How long as a director?Curious to hear how long everyone has been a director here :)

One year and barely hanging on...need new people!!!

I've been a consultant for 4 1/2 years and a director for almost 2 (promoted 12/1/05).:)

I have been a consultant for 4 years and a Director since July of 2005.

Consultant for 11 total. "Came back" (signed-up again) in 2001... promoted in 2003. Should have been an AD by now!!!!! Goal is by National Conference 2008!

I have been a consultant for a year and a half and a Director for a month!

I guess I'll add I've been a consultant for 2 years. Became a director at my one year anniversary.

I have been a consultant for 7 years and a Director for 3 months.

I've been a consultant just under one year (first show was 1 Nov 06) and a director for one month.

Consultant since May 2002 and director since May 2005.

I have been a consultant since Feb 21, 2006 and became a Director June 1, 2007 :)

I have been a consultant since march '04 and a director since Nov '05

I have been a consultant since Nov. '02, and a director since Nov. '06.

I've been a consultant for 9 years & a director for 1 year.
Can't believe it took me that long to realize what I had missed....

If we knew then what we know now, right Anne?

tell me about it.
p.s I did get that great rate out of Albany for Leadership!
Thanks for the heads up.

Consultant for 7 years, Director for 3 as of Nov 1!!

Consultant for 2 years, Director for a year and a half.

I have been a Consultant since Dec 2005 and a Director since October 2006.

I have been a consultant for almost 5 years; Future Director status for 3 of those; Director for 10 months.

I became a consultant in July of 2006 and promoted to Director August 2007.

Been a consultant for 2 1/2 years and a director for 3 months!!

I'm such a fair weather fan! but now they are 7 and 1- so even I'm watching and enjoying the games. Go Brett!:cheerleader:

Brett is the MAN! He is so great.

11/18 Packers won again! Yippee!!!! :cheerleader::cheerleader::boss::cheerleader::cheerleader:

late getting here, but I started in Feb of this year, and promoted Nov 1st.

Consulant since 7/04, walked at Leadership 06. So Consulant 3 yrs 5 mos, Dir 1 yr 11 mos.

Go packers! Big game againt dallas next thursday!

Consultant - April 1997
Director - July 1998

Admin Greg said:
Curious to hear how long everyone has been a director here :)

Joined Sept 1st, 2005.
Promoted May 1st 2007

I am loving the changes in my priviledges and paycheck, and mostly being in the coach/trainer/cheerleader role!

Consultant since April 2005 and a director since July 2007!!

1. How long does the average director at the Packers organization hold their position?

The average tenure for a director at the Packers organization is approximately 5-7 years. However, this can vary depending on the individual's performance and the needs of the organization.

2. Is there a significant difference in tenure between directors in different departments within the Packers organization?

Yes, there can be a significant difference in tenure between directors in different departments. For example, directors in the marketing department may have a shorter tenure compared to directors in the operations department due to the fast-paced and constantly evolving nature of the marketing industry.

3. Do directors at the Packers organization have a specific set of qualifications or experience required for their position?

Yes, directors at the Packers organization are typically required to have several years of experience in their respective field and a proven track record of leadership and success. They may also be required to have a relevant degree or certification.

4. How does the tenure of directors at the Packers organization compare to other professional sports teams?

The tenure of directors at the Packers organization is generally in line with other professional sports teams. However, there may be some variation depending on the specific team and industry.

5. Are there any insights or trends that can be observed from the tenure of directors at the Packers organization?

One possible insight is that directors who have been with the organization for a longer period of time may have a deeper understanding of the team's culture and history, which can be beneficial in decision-making and leadership. Additionally, directors who have been with the organization for a shorter period of time may bring fresh perspectives and ideas to the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD