• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Package Deal Ideas for Tomorrow's Fair - Cookie Lovers and More!

P
PamperedByJulie
Hey Consultants,

I am in need of some package deal ideas. What I looking for is a package name with contents that I can try to sell at the fair I'm doing tomorrow. I know that this has been a topic at conference in the past because I've heard it on the audio cds.

My Mom suggested a
cookie lovers:
large round stone, mini-serving spatula, stackable cooking rack, medium scoop, kids cookie making set

ice cream lovers:
ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker, ???

Please help me with a few more ideas.

Thanks

One thing I can think of right off the top of my head is The Baker's Set with the rectangle server and lid bowl for all in one meals.

I would also do the grilling set with the BBQ tools and case (not at the host discount price but the same set) Father's Day is just around the corner

Pie Lover's Set: pie plate, baker's roller,pie crust shield and slice and serve

Hope this gets your creative juices flowing.

Good luck at your fair!!

What about a kids set? Now that school is almost over they are going to have a lot of time running around but what about those rainy day?

Kid's apron, kid's cookie making set, cookie press, creative cutters set and a stone so that they can cook there creation.

Here are some package ideas that I have. I can't take the credit for these myself (Thanks to the wonderfully talented person(s) who put these together!) I have also attached a flier that may help.

Pizza Lovers Delight - Combine our famous Large Round Baking Stone and Rack with our professional quality Pizza Cutter, Oven Mitt, and a Pizza Crust mix for those clients that would enjoy a quiet evening at home with the family and kids. $55.25

The Family Barbeque - Combine our Barbecue Turner and Tongs, with a Pastry Brush, Small Batter Bowl, and the Barbecue Mitt and they will have the beginning of many fun backyard picnics for the whole family. $67.50

Pasta Lovers - With our wonderful Garlic Press, the 4-piece Colander and Bowl Set, Nylon Slotted Server, pasta sauce, a bulb of garlic, and designer pasta, grouped in the Classic Stoneware Baking Bowl, your client would have a great start for a delicious family meal in their new home. $72.75 (pasta sauce, garlic and pasta not included)

The Family Kitchen - Let your clients prepare dinner for their family with ease!! The Pampered Chef's New Traditions Stoneware Deep Dish Baker, Food Chopper, Slice 'N Serve, and Stoneware Sensations Cookbook will get them off to the best start. Place a personal note inside the front cover of the cookbook, and you will always be remembered. $80.25

An Entertaining Evening - The Cheese Knife, 8x6 inch Bar Board, and Stir Fry Skillet united with a bottle of fine wine with our Wine Bottle Opener, a set of wine glasses and a block of cheese will help your clients toast their new home. $92.25 (wine, glasses and cheese not included)

Attachments

• Save Yourself a Trip to the Mall.doc
    132.5 KB · Views: 741
I just love your flyer

Great Teacher GiftsGreat Flyer!! Some of the items could even be engraved at Things Remembered with the little saying you had next to them. At one of my last shows one of the guests told me she had given our whisk to a couple people for Christmas last year. They had it engraved "We Whisk You A Merry Christmas".

Here are some more ideas:

Hope these helped!

Attachments

• 41 Gifts for Teachers.doc
    26 KB · Views: 674
  • Dorm Room Survival.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 615

1. What are some package deal ideas for the fair tomorrow?

Some ideas for package deals at the fair could include a "Cookie Lovers" package with a large round stone, mini-serving spatula, stackable cooking rack, medium scoop, and a kids cookie making set. Other options could include an "Ice Cream Lovers" package with an ice cream dipper, ice cream sandwich maker, and another item such as an ice cream scoop or toppings.

2. Have there been discussions on package deals at conferences in the past?

Yes, there have been discussions on package deals at conferences in the past, as it is a popular topic among consultants looking to increase sales and offer attractive deals to customers.

3. Can you suggest any other ideas for package deals?

In addition to the "Cookie Lovers" and "Ice Cream Lovers" packages, some other ideas could include a "Baking Essentials" package with a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, and a baking sheet. Another option could be a "Grilling Kit" with a grill brush, marinade injector, and skewers. You could also consider a "Movie Night" package with a popcorn maker, popcorn bowls, and a selection of flavored popcorn seasonings.

4. Is there any specific packaging or presentation advice for these package deals?

Yes, it is important to make the package visually appealing by using coordinating colors and designs for the items and packaging. You could also consider adding a label or tag with the name of the package and its contents to make it easier for customers to understand and purchase.

5. Are there any other tips for successfully selling package deals at a fair?

Some tips for selling package deals at a fair include offering a discount for purchasing the entire package, displaying the items and packaging in an attractive and eye-catching way, and promoting the package as a convenient and cost-effective option for customers. It is also helpful to have samples or demonstrations of the products included in the package to entice customers to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
blondeinpcola
  • Jenni