• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop with Ease: Create Memorable Packages at Shows for Easy Gift Shopping

In summary, Julie is offering a Christmas make and take workshop where she supplies all the ingredients and small batter bowls, tags, ribbon, recipes, and charges $50 per person.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Do any of you package certain items together and give them cool names to offer to guests for easy shopping. I'd like to put some together. Not offer a discount, but just to make it easier for people who need to maybe leave quickly or aren't sure where to start with their PC collection.

I think this would be a great idea too for Christmas shopping.

Something like the "Cookie making package" - classic batter bowl, cookie press, cooling rack and stone.

I've creatively borrowed package deal ideas from some of my CS friends in the past. My guess is that someone will post some soon. I think it's a great idea, and I've gotten a good response from people who want to do a little "I put some thought into it, but didn't stress myself out" shopping.

I posted some package deals awhile back. I do package deals and then offer free shipping and sales tax if they buy the packages. I haven't gotten the October/November/December ones done yet. I try to make it around the season. The September one uses some of the new products in each package.

Attachments

• SEPTEMBER FALL KICKOFF Package Specials.doc
    30.5 KB · Views: 446
I've tried it, it doesnt work for me.

Hi there,

I make christmas pkg's to put on display at shows. I charge a nominal fee to wrap and add a ribbon. I don't give them a name. This year I am having a Christmas make & take workshop in my home. I am supplying all the ingredients and small batter bowls ( for layered mixes ), tags, ribbon,recipes and charging $50 per person. I give more details for those who are interested.

Julie

pcchefjane said:
I posted some package deals awhile back. I do package deals and then offer free shipping and sales tax if they buy the packages. I haven't gotten the October/November/December ones done yet. I try to make it around the season. The September one uses some of the new products in each package.

Thanks for that! I like how you have them packaged by recipe...great idea!

I love the idea of a make and take. What exactly do they get for $50? You said that you supply the ingredients and small batter bowls, etc, but how many gifts can they make?

jules said:
Hi there,

I make christmas pkg's to put on display at shows. I charge a nominal fee to wrap and add a ribbon. I don't give them a name. This year I am having a Christmas make & take workshop in my home. I am supplying all the ingredients and small batter bowls ( for layered mixes ), tags, ribbon,recipes and charging $50 per person. I give more details for those who are interested.

Julie

Love that idea! Hmmm...I may have to try that. I am doing a make & take batter bowl as part of my Kids in the Kitchen Workshop in December. We are making cookies and fudge from the Let's Eat Cookbook for Kids.

Don't want to step on toes, but $50 for the small batter bowl wrapped up??? Isn't that a bit steep? Perhaps you give more than just the 1 bb. Can you give more info?

I think she provides all of the ingredients to make one of the batter bowl recipes, as well.

There are tons of older fliers in the files sections. I'm sure some of the items/prices would need to be updated, though. Go to files and type in "gift Set" and a bunch will come up.

pcchefjane said:

I love that! It is worth a show to have at shows.

I LOVE the packages you put together! Especially how they go wiht the recipies!! I just joined here and I am so glad I did! I have no imagination or marketing skills so I am so greatful that you share them!!

I can't take all the credit. My DD who sells Close to My Heart (scrapbooking, stamping, cardmaking) does her own "package deals" for her business and helps me brainstorm mine. I put them together and then she looks at them as, "Does this make me want to spend this amount of money"?:chef:

Now that my Fair Booth for September is over, I will do some package deals for October/November/December!

Here's what I have, not mine, but loving "borrowed" from CS.;) You will want to double check prices and see if some on these items have been discontinued. These are not updated...last year's.
Deb

Attachments

• Gifts Giving Ideas 2007.doc
    72.5 KB · Views: 274
  • MERRY PAMPERED CHRISTMAS Gift Sets Flyer 2007.doc
    268 KB · Views: 468

1. How can I easily create gift packages at shows?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for creating gift packages. Our consultants can help you choose the right combination of products to create a customized gift package for any occasion.

2. Can I personalize the gift packages?

Yes, you can personalize the gift packages with our customizable options such as engraving or embroidery. This adds a special touch to the gift and makes it even more memorable for the recipient.

3. Are the gift packages packaged and ready to give?

Yes, our gift packages come beautifully packaged and ready to give. We take care of the wrapping and packaging so you can spend more time enjoying your event.

4. Can I create gift packages for any budget?

Absolutely! We offer a wide range of products at various price points, so you can create gift packages that fit any budget. Our consultants can also help you create budget-friendly packages without compromising on quality.

5. How can I make sure my gift packages are a hit with my customers?

Our consultants are trained to provide excellent customer service and help you create the perfect gift packages for your customers. They can offer suggestions and tips on how to make your gift packages stand out and be a hit at your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Shelbi
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • BethCooks4U