• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Run Simultaneous S/S & F/W 07 on My Computer?

In summary, you can run both Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 on your computer, but it is important to ensure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for both programs. You will need to install both programs separately, as each has its own installation process. Running both programs simultaneously may slow down your computer, so it is recommended to close unnecessary programs while using them. You can use both programs at the same time, but be aware that they may use a significant amount of computer resources. Finally, you can transfer data between Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 using their import and export functions.
pamperedape
Can I have S/S 07 AND F/W 07 on my computer at the same time?? I want to order some F/W supplies, but still need to do some things with S/S...

TIA!!!!

It all goes by the date of the show/order - so if you have downloaded F/W, it will still have the info you need to finish up your August shows.
Is that what you were asking?

Yes, thanks so much!!

1. Can I run both Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 on my computer?

Yes, you can run both Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 on your computer. However, it is important to make sure that your computer meets the minimum system requirements for both programs.

2. Do I need to install both programs separately?

Yes, you will need to install both Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 separately on your computer. Each program has its own installation process and will need to be installed separately.

3. Will running both programs slow down my computer?

Running both Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 simultaneously may slow down your computer, depending on its processing speed and memory. It is recommended to close any other unnecessary programs while using these programs to optimize performance.

4. Can I use Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 at the same time?

Yes, you can use Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07 at the same time. However, it is important to note that both programs may use a significant amount of computer resources and may affect the performance of other programs running simultaneously.

5. Can I transfer data between Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07?

Yes, you can transfer data between Simultaneous S/S and F/W 07. Both programs have the ability to import and export data, making it easy to transfer information between the two programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJen
Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
csnteacher