• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Task Help

Mar 6, 2010
I have two of my shows where P3 auto populated the tasks, however for the rest of them the tasks didn't auto populate. I checked the preferences and it is set to add them automatically however it isn't doing it. Is there a way to have them added after creation automatically so I do not have to go in and add them all manually? Anyone know how I can make sure they are auto populated going forward?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Michelle

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Tools > Preferences > Personalize Pampered Partner (click the arrow to have more things pop up under it) > Task Sets. Choose "Cooking Show" in the drop down menu & add what you want. Then choose "Catalog Show" in the drop down menu & add what you want. You can also do Fundraisers, etc.

Mar 6, 2010
Thank you for you advice.

I called tech support and was told that if the shows are set up on the website first, then synced to P3, then all the customer care tasks need to be entered manually. so setting them up in P3 first is a better idea.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Yup! :D I do mine in P3 & then sync with the web page. ;)

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Yup! :D I do mine in P3 & then sync with the web page. ;)

What does this do?

Will it automatically set up my shows on the website?

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
Jeanine,

Yes it will - as long as you click the box on the summary page that says something like "Create this show on my PWS."

Unfortunately, my box is always grayed out and won't let me click it so I have to create it first on my PWS. I keep meaning to call tech support......

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
Jeanine,

Yes it will - as long as you click the box on the summary page that says something like "Create this show on my PWS."

Unfortunately, my box is always grayed out and won't let me click it so I have to create it first on my PWS. I keep meaning to call tech support......

Maybe that's why I haven't noticed/used this feature. I'll be sure to see if I can make this work for my next set-up. Thank you!

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008

The contact who is host must also exist on your PWS contacts before you can host a show. You also have to have ALL of their contact information entered (so if you're missing an address or a phone number, you must add them). Try syncing once after you've created the show to update your contacts, and then see if the box becomes available. Also, double check your settings to make sure your PWS address is added correctly.

Kathy's_Kitchen

Advanced Member
Gold Member
May 12, 2008
The contact who is host must also exist on your PWS contacts before you can host a show. You also have to have ALL of their contact information entered (so if you're missing an address or a phone number, you must add them). Try syncing once after you've created the show to update your contacts, and then see if the box becomes available. Also, double check your settings to make sure your PWS address is added correctly.

Thanks! I never realized why some did and some didn't sync...it was the contact information issue. Now that I know, I'm good!

I love this site....:D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
csnteacher
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies