1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: P3 sync question

1. pjpamchef

pjpamchef Member Silver Member

I know I have to check the box on the summary page of a hosts show to get it to sync over to PWS, but, sometimes certain shows won't let me check the box. Does anyone know why I can't check that box so I can sync it?

Apr 7, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

No clue. That's weird.

Have you asked the Tech Support folks? They're really good about answering questions. It might be a glitch that they're not aware of.

Apr 8, 2009
  3. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

When I check the box on my PWS then sync in PP3 only the name follows, not address, etc. of the host. I have to manually input everything but the name.

Apr 8, 2009
  4. jigsmom

jigsmom Member

I had this happen on a show I just submitted. It was that I did not have the host's email address in her contact info. Is that the issue with you?? You might look and see if that is the problem. I had never had that happen but that was the only thing I could find. It became "ungrayed" when I out the email in and I was able to check the box.:confused:

Apr 8, 2009
Have something to add?