• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is P3 Slowing Down When Left Open?

In summary, some users have experienced P3 being slow, especially when left open for a long time. This issue has been noticed by multiple users and has been attributed to updates and the program's overall performance. Some users have switched back to PP due to the slowness and tech support has received complaints about it. There have also been instances where clicking on different items within the program has caused a delay. However, not all users have experienced this issue and it may vary based on the computer's speed and memory.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Does anyone else have the problem with P3 being VERY SLOW sometimes?

Mostly, I think I notice it if I have it open for too long. Last night I started to enter some orders on a show, and since I wasn't done, I left it open. Just now, it took probably a whole minute after I clicked on the icon to add a guest before the new guest screen came up!

This is not the only time it has happened to me, and it's not even in need of an update right now!

Is it my computer, or is this program just not meant to be left "on"?

Kelly - It happens to me at times also - mostly when I leave it open.

It always runs painfully slow for me...another reason why I still prefer PP.

Yeeeeeessssss.......

It's painfully slow when I click on anything that's not already showing. Say, I have a show showing and I want to look up a different show it takes a painfully painfully long time... and sometimes more than one click... Glad to know it's not just me.

It must be all the updates:rolleyes:

Yep it's slow for me too....glad it's not just me!

Same here, especially when left open, just like you said. But I still am glad I have it - I would have never survived 100 years ago without progress and technology :D

What do you mean, I have to go outside? :rolleyes:

Slow slow slow but thought it was just my bogged down laptop. Just bought a new computer with my May commission so I sure hope it runs faster now that I'll have tons more memory.

It is slow for me but I thought it was just my old computer.

I've noticed it being slower lately too.

I actually switched back to PP from P3 because of how slow it is. Tech support said they are having lots of complaints about it.

pamperedlinda said:
I've noticed it being slower lately too.
I was waiting to see if someone said "lately" because I have just recently noticed that lately it is slow. When I click on a different guest's name within the same show it used to go right to it. Now there is a slight pause before the screen changes. What is up with that?

I notice it being slow when I need to go back in and view a show and i click on the show number and then to go to the customer order it takes forever to show me what they ordered.

I have noticed it is slow at times but others it is not too.

1. Why does P3 slow down when left open?

P3 is designed to slow down when left open in order to prevent overcooking or burning of food. This feature helps to regulate the cooking temperature and ensures that your food is evenly cooked.

2. How long does P3 take to slow down when left open?

The amount of time it takes for P3 to slow down when left open will vary depending on the temperature and the type of food being cooked. On average, it takes about 5-10 minutes for P3 to slow down.

3. Can I manually control the slowing down process of P3?

No, the slowing down process of P3 is automatic and cannot be manually controlled. This feature is built in to ensure that your food is cooked at the optimal temperature and to prevent any accidents.

4. Is it safe to leave P3 open while cooking?

Yes, it is safe to leave P3 open while cooking. The slowing down process is designed to prevent any accidents and the appliance itself is equipped with safety features to ensure safe operation.

5. Will P3 automatically turn off when it has slowed down?

No, P3 will not automatically turn off when it has slowed down. You will need to manually turn off the appliance once your food is cooked to your desired level. However, the slowing down process serves as a reminder to check on your food and prevent overcooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • PChef_ang
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AlowayFamily