• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3/PWS Sync Issues: Troubleshooting and Solutions

Mine is saying I don't have a PWS. Anyone else having problems?Just used it and it worked finehave no problem with mines you might need to call HOMine does that every now & then. I always make sure I'm signed in to CC and click on the PWS page, then try again & it usually resolves the issue.Debbie,
DebbieJ
Mine is saying I don't have a PWS. Anyone else having problems?

Just used it and it worked fine

have no problem with mines you might need to call HO

Mine does that every now & then. I always make sure I'm signed in to CC and click on the PWS page, then try again & it usually resolves the issue.

Debbie,

Try running an update - that always works for me when I get that message.

Sheila said:
Mine does that every now & then. I always make sure I'm signed in to CC and click on the PWS page, then try again & it usually resolves the issue.

Mine did the same thing today. I signed into CC, reopened P3 and then it worked fine.

Every now and then I have the same problem. I go nuts with the updating. :)

I haven't been able to get P3 to work at all since Friday night. Of course, I didn't discover the problem until it was too late to call tech support. I called them last night, and they had me send some log files over, and they said they'd get back to me in 24-48 hours. I guess I won't be entering my orders from my show tonight either!

Friday night was when they were doing maintenance on the site, so shows weren't able to be submitted until sometime Saturday. However, that should not be affecting you now.

pampchefsarah said:
Friday night was when they were doing maintenance on the site, so shows weren't able to be submitted until sometime Saturday. However, that should not be affecting you now.

I can't even get P3 to open on my computer. I get a pop box that says something about an unexpected error, and that if I re-start P3 and it persists, that I should call tech support. Problem is, P3 never even starts up. I didn't want to do an uninstall and reinstall of the software in case tech support has another solution. I misplaced my USB drive for a while (though my son had gotten a hold of it and tossed it in the trash, but I found it), and I'm not sure whether I have the latest info backed up.

I had to update and then it worked. Thanks!

What is P3/Pws Sync?

P3/Pws Sync is a feature in Pampered Chef's software that allows consultants to easily transfer their customer and order information between the P3 app and the Pampered Chef website.

Why is my P3/Pws Sync not working?

There could be a few different reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are connected to the internet and have a strong signal. If that is not the issue, try logging out and back into the P3 app. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

How do I fix a P3/Pws Sync error?

If you are receiving an error message during the sync process, try closing out of the P3 app and restarting your device. If the error continues, try logging out and back into the app. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

Can I sync multiple P3 accounts to one Pampered Chef account?

No, each P3 account can only be synced to one Pampered Chef account. If you need to transfer data from multiple P3 accounts, you will need to manually enter the information into one Pampered Chef account.

Is there a limit to how much data can be synced through P3/Pws Sync?

Yes, there is a limit of 500 orders per day that can be synced through P3/Pws Sync. If you have reached this limit, you will need to manually enter any additional orders into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam