• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading & Maintaining Existing Info/Shows

In summary, to upload your existing customer information into your Pampered Chef account, log in and go to the "My Shows" tab. Then, click on the "Upload Customers" button and follow the prompts to upload a CSV file or manually enter customer information. You can also edit or delete existing customer information by selecting the customer in the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the appropriate button. To update the status of a show, go to the "My Shows" tab and select the show, then change the status. You can also add notes or comments to a show by clicking on it and writing under the "Notes" section. Finally, to download a spreadsheet of all your show information, go to the "My Shows" tab
pampchef.angel
how can i upload and keep my existing information/shows open?

On P3, there's a "backup" icon. You can click that and then designate where you want it backed up to. Back it up to an external harddrive, or a dropbox folder, flash drive, etc. Then on your new laptop, download the P3 program from CC, and then when you open it, go to "tools" and then select "restore". It should then ask where you are getting the file from and then you can upload the back up. Hope that makes sense and helps you. :)

There are a few different ways you can do this, depending on what platform or website you are using to upload your information/shows. One option is to use a file transfer service, such as Dropbox or Google Drive, to upload your existing files and keep them accessible. Another option is to use a website builder or content management system that allows you to import and export your data, so you can easily transfer your information/shows to a new platform. Additionally, some websites or platforms have a feature that allows you to save your work as a draft or template, so you can continue to access and update it without having to constantly re-upload it. It's always a good idea to check the specific features and capabilities of the platform you are using to see what options are available for saving and keeping your work open.

1. How do I upload my existing customer information into my Pampered Chef account?

To upload your existing customer information, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Shows" tab. Click on the "Upload Customers" button and follow the prompts to upload a CSV file with your customer information. You can also manually enter your customers' information by clicking on the "Add Customer" button.

2. Can I edit or delete existing customer information in my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can edit or delete existing customer information by going to the "My Shows" tab and selecting the customer you want to edit or delete. Click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to their information. Keep in mind that deleting a customer will also remove them from any future shows they have booked.

3. How do I update the status of a show in my Pampered Chef account?

To update the status of a show, go to the "My Shows" tab and click on the show you want to update. From there, you can change the status to "Scheduled," "Held," "Closed," or "Cancelled." This will help you keep track of which shows have been completed and which are still upcoming.

4. Can I add notes or comments to an existing show in my Pampered Chef account?

Yes, you can add notes or comments to an existing show by going to the "My Shows" tab and clicking on the show you want to add notes to. Under the "Notes" section, you can write any additional information or reminders about the show. This can be helpful for keeping track of special requests or details for a particular show.

5. How do I download a spreadsheet of all my existing show information?

To download a spreadsheet of all your existing show information, go to the "My Shows" tab and click on the "Download Spreadsheet" button. This will export a CSV file with all your show information, including customer details and order totals. You can use this spreadsheet for record-keeping or to import into another program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• D Levad
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
D Levad
  • kaseydee
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • merego