• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Safe to Switch Consultants?

In summary, the consultant is asking the person if they are happy with their new software and the person reports that they are so far. The consultant reminds the person that they have an extension on their taxes and the person ends the summary by saying that they are enjoying the new software.
Kathytnt
My new consultant is asking me questions because it is their only choice - I am more than a little nervous to change over

I've been using it since January. I was told to make sure your expense report for 2006 was finished. So I printed it off the old program once my December shows were all accounted for, then went full force into P3. So far so good.

Hey that is a great tip Carissaz! I haven't took the "plunge" yet! I'm such a darn creature of habit!!!! I hate learning new stuff! I bounce around PP with such ease that I can just about do it blind folded! But I will print out all my stuff before I switch!
I got an extension on my taxes this year, (hubby needed it) and so I haven't printed anything yet!:eek: :rolleyes:

I made the change last week b/c my recruit would be receiving her kit this week and i wanted to be able to answer her questions. SO far I am liking it wiht no problems. It is a change and I hate to have to re-learn something but I do not think it will be better once I master it!:D

^^ do you mean "you think it will be better"? Ughhhh I hate change!:mad:

I did find one contact report off over the weekend. It tied the person to the wrong show on the report. HO assured me by e-mail today that it was reported, being fixed and update should be out soon.

I've been very happy with it so far. I am not afraid of change though and I'm a geek - there, I've said it - so take that into heart.

I'm sure it will be amazingly awesome once all the reports are in place, but I really do dig it.

What is P3 and how does it work?

P3 is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to switch out ingredients in our recipes to fit their dietary needs or preferences. Customers can choose from a variety of options for each ingredient, such as gluten-free or dairy-free alternatives.

Is it safe to switch out ingredients in recipes?

Yes, it is safe to switch out ingredients in our recipes using the P3 program. Our recipes are thoroughly tested and approved by our team of chefs, so you can trust that any ingredient substitutions will still result in a delicious and safe dish.

What if I have allergies or dietary restrictions?

The P3 program was designed with allergies and dietary restrictions in mind. We offer a wide range of ingredient options, including gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, and more. If you have specific dietary needs, you can easily find suitable alternatives through P3.

Do I need any special equipment to use P3?

No, you do not need any special equipment to use P3. All our recipes can be made using standard kitchen tools and appliances. However, we do offer a variety of useful kitchen tools and gadgets that can make the cooking process even easier and more efficient.

Can I use P3 in combination with other Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! P3 can be used in combination with any of our other products. In fact, many of our products were designed with the P3 program in mind, making it even easier to switch out ingredients and create delicious meals for any dietary need or preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pctharper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • jcsmilez