• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Business with P3 and iPad Integration

In summary, Noora is asking if she can enter the orders via her pws, not thru P3. However, I doubt that would work well either because you have to enter an order as an account...so how could you do multiples. Plus cookies on a browser could mess that up.
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi -

I'm restarting my business and don't have access to the website yet although I did have it last time I was a consultant.

I'm just wondering if you set up your show on your website and bring an i-pad to the show, can you enter the orders onto the website using the ipad and then import them to P3 when you get home?

Not yet. We are all praying that they get that developed soon.

There is no app for the P3 as of right now. If you were to have an iPad with a connection via a cell phone company, or a host with a wireless network she would let you use, you could theoretically access your PWS online and add orders as outside orders. However, I believe in order to access that section of our website you would have to have a device that is Flash capable, and it is my understanding that the iPad is not. Now, that's if you were to go to your .biz/yourname site, I'm not sure how it would work if you had the direct link to the host's show (like from the invitation). The key is, you would have to have an internet connection to do that.

If you had a home computer running p3, you can also use the logmein program and app to run p3 remotely. You would have to have internet access at your show, and warn whoever is at home

She is asking if she can enter the orders via her pws, not thru p3. But I doubt that would work well either because you have to enter an order as an account...so how could you do multiples. Plus cookies on a browser could mess that up. I know whenever I have done an order through my website, I have to use an account for shipping, etc....plus I have to use a different browser, or clear my browser history because of cookie.

esavvymom said:
She is asking if she can enter the orders via her pws, not thru p3. But I doubt that would work well either because you have to enter an order as an account...so how could you do multiples. Plus cookies on a browser could mess that up. I know whenever I have done an order through my website, I have to use an account for shipping, etc....plus I have to use a different browser, or clear my browser history because of cookie.

You can't - I've tried. It's because of what Noora said above - Flash is not enabled on an iPad, and you need Flash in order to get to the "Order Products" section of our PWS. So, until they create an app for P3 for iPhone/iPad, we're out of luck.

Incidentally, I did receive a survey a couple weeks ago asking if I had a tablet (iPad, etc.), and if I would use it for my shows if P3 were an app. Of course, I said "YES!"

I just tested ordering from my PWS n my iPad and had no issues. I did not go through with a purchase but I was able to add things to my shopping bag as an individual order There is also an app for the iPad called Skyfire that allows for some Flash content to play. I think it cost a few dollars.

What is P3 Ipad and Website?

P3 Ipad and Website is a company that specializes in creating customized websites and mobile applications for businesses and individuals.

What services does P3 Ipad and Website offer?

P3 Ipad and Website offers website design and development, mobile application development, graphic design, and digital marketing services.

How much does it cost to create a website or mobile app with P3 Ipad and Website?

The cost of a website or mobile app with P3 Ipad and Website varies depending on the scope and complexity of the project. We offer customized quotes for each project based on the specific needs and requirements of our clients.

Can P3 Ipad and Website help with maintaining and updating my website or mobile app?

Yes, P3 Ipad and Website offers ongoing maintenance and support services for websites and mobile apps. We can help with regular updates, bug fixes, and adding new features to keep your digital platforms running smoothly.

How long does it take to create a website or mobile app with P3 Ipad and Website?

The timeline for creating a website or mobile app with P3 Ipad and Website depends on the complexity and requirements of the project. We work closely with our clients to establish a timeline that meets their needs and deliver high-quality products in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kmcorpening
  • melleemak
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Chef Passion