• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 - How to Edit Discounts?

In summary, the conversation discusses ways to reflect discounts on customer receipts in Pampered Chef orders. While there is no specific feature on P3 to do this, it is possible to manually adjust prices or communicate with customers beforehand.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Ok, I know that I will have to put in the extra $ for any discounts that I want to give. But is there any way to change their order on P3 so that the receipt that they get reflects these discounts?

Like say 10% off to all orders (like if they were placed at a booth or something)

Or a shipping sale - Say shipping at $2 instead of $4.25?

thanks

cwinter474 said:
Ok, I know that I will have to put in the extra $ for any discounts that I want to give. But is there any way to change their order on P3 so that the receipt that they get reflects these discounts?

Like say 10% off to all orders (like if they were placed at a booth or something)

Or a shipping sale - Say shipping at $2 instead of $4.25?

thanks

This is how I do it. Let's use your $2 shipping. I put in a payment on the order of $2.25 (what they are getting for free) as a consultant gift where it asks for payment type for that order. The balance that comes up is what they owe. Then just put another payment in for however they pay you.

Same thing for 10% off. I put in as a payment type of consultant gift for whatever I am giving them for free and then the next payment entered gives the remaining balance on the order.

I do it the same way as Kathleen. As far as I know there isn't a way to reflect a discount you are giving other than showing you paid for it instead of the customer.

Thats what I thought. thanks

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand your concern about giving discounts and making sure they are reflected on the customer's receipt. While there isn't a specific feature on P3 to change the order and reflect discounts, there are a few ways you can handle this. One option would be to manually adjust the prices on the order before submitting it, so that the receipt reflects the discounts. Another option would be to communicate with your customers and let them know about any discounts or sales before they place their order, so they are aware of the adjusted prices. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is the purpose of editing discounts in P3?

The purpose of editing discounts in P3 is to customize and adjust the discounts offered to customers in order to effectively manage sales and promotions. This feature allows businesses to tailor their discounts to specific products, customers, or timeframes.

How do I access the discount editing feature in P3?

To access the discount editing feature in P3, log into your account and navigate to the "Discounts" section. From there, you can view and edit existing discounts or create new ones.

What types of discounts can I create and edit in P3?

P3 allows for various types of discounts to be created and edited, including percentage-based discounts, fixed amount discounts, buy-one-get-one offers, and more. You can also combine multiple discounts for a single product or order.

Can I schedule discounts to automatically apply during certain times or dates?

Yes, P3 offers the ability to schedule discounts to apply during specific times or dates. This is useful for limited-time promotions or seasonal sales.

How can I ensure that my edited discounts are properly applied to orders?

After making changes to discounts in P3, be sure to save your changes and test them by placing a test order. This will ensure that the discounts are properly applied and functioning as intended.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindy0116
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BBratrace
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • legacypc46