• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Troubleshooting a Show Before Midnight: What to Do When Nothing Goes Right

In summary, if a host cancels last minute, reach out to a consultant or upline for help finding a replacement or consider turning the show into a virtual one or rescheduling for a later date. If there are not enough attendees, try to get more last minute guests by reaching out to friends and family or making the show more intimate with a one-on-one cooking session. For technical difficulties during a virtual show, troubleshoot with the host and attendees and consider rescheduling or offering a discount for a future show. If products do not arrive on time, seek assistance from a consultant or upline and consider alternative solutions. If an attendee is unhappy, listen to their concerns and offer a discount or future show, remaining professional and positive.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have a new consultant trying to get a show in before midnight. She said she verified everything, double checked addresses, guest specials, etc. No red dots or yellow warning messages. When she went to submit the show, all but 1 credit card was approved. She called & got a new credit card number from the guest, changed it & went through the steps again. 2nd failure on the same guest. She got a check, changed the payment method and how much she was paying and submitted a 3rd time. Another failure. That's when she called me. I had her do a manual update and try again. Now all the guests have yellow dots saying that their cards did not go through!

Any suggestions?

We've been trying to call tech support, but when we dial in there's a message saying that all circuits are busy. :(

Shelia, check my thread about problems submitting tonight. There's something going on HO end

Thanks ladies! I didn't even take time to read other posts, guess I should have! LOL

Hopefully they will get the issue resolved and/or give an extension for the ones who have their shows ready but can't get them in. ;)

I would email them, just to have backup that they were trying to submit.

We moved this to the original thread. Corporate disabled the credit card pre-authorization and started accepting orders the "old" way. The problem was resolved about 2 hours before their deadline. ;)

1. How do I handle a host who cancels last minute?

If your host cancels last minute, reach out to your consultant or upline to see if they can help find a replacement host. If that is not possible, consider turning the show into a virtual one or rescheduling for a later date.

2. What should I do if the host doesn't have enough attendees?

If there are not enough attendees, try to get a few last minute guests by reaching out to friends and family or posting on social media. You can also make the show more intimate by turning it into a one-on-one cooking session with the host.

3. How do I handle technical difficulties during a virtual show?

If there are technical difficulties during a virtual show, try to troubleshoot the issue with the host and attendees. If the issue cannot be resolved, consider rescheduling the show for a later time or offering a discount for a future show.

4. What if my products don't arrive on time for the show?

If your products do not arrive on time, reach out to your consultant or upline for assistance. They may be able to provide you with products to use or offer alternative solutions such as showcasing products through videos or photos.

5. How do I handle a disgruntled attendee?

If an attendee is unhappy with the show, listen to their concerns and try to address them. Offer to make it up to them by providing a discount or future show. Remember to stay professional and positive throughout the interaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies