• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Error After Updating P3 System

In summary, if you encounter an error after updating your P3 system, try restarting your computer and installing any available updates for the P3 software. Outdated drivers can also cause errors, so make sure to regularly check for updates. If you encounter a specific error code, you can search for it on the Pampered Chef website or contact customer support. It is also important to note that conflicts may occur between the P3 system and other software, so be sure to check for compatibility before installing new programs. Resetting the P3 system may help resolve errors, but be sure to save any important data beforehand.
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
I just updated my P3 (at the request of the system) and now I have an error. Anybody having this problem or is my computer the problem?

What is the error?

it tells me to see the log file. c:/programfiles/pamperedpartnerplus/workspace/.metadata/.log

Have you tried rebooting your computer or running a manual update off the website? If that doesn't help, call Tech Support and they'll help you figure it out.

NooraK said:
Have you tried rebooting your computer or running a manual update off the website? If that doesn't help, call Tech Support and they'll help you figure it out.

I went to the website and did the manual upload and that worked - thank you!!! I had no idea that was there.

AlowayFamily said:
I went to the website and did the manual upload and that worked - thank you!!! I had no idea that was there.

Glad it did. :)

Sometimes, if you haven't updated in a while, doing a manual update works better than letting the system update. I think if there have been several updates since your last one, P3 may only automatically do the last one, and that can cause problems. In those cases, doing it manually helps because that ensures all updates you need are completed.

1. What should I do if I encounter an error after updating my P3 system?

First, try to restart your computer and see if the error persists. If it does, check for any available updates for your P3 software and install them. If the error still occurs, try reinstalling the P3 software.

2. Can outdated drivers cause errors after updating the P3 system?

Yes, outdated drivers can cause compatibility issues and errors after updating the P3 system. Make sure to regularly check for and install updates for your computer's drivers.

3. How can I troubleshoot a specific error code after updating the P3 system?

If you encounter a specific error code, you can search for it on the Pampered Chef website or contact their customer support for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps for that particular error code.

4. Are there any known conflicts between the P3 system and other software or programs?

Yes, there may be conflicts between the P3 system and other software or programs. It is recommended to close any unnecessary programs while using the P3 system, and make sure to check for compatibility before installing new software.

5. Will resetting my P3 system fix any errors I am experiencing?

In some cases, resetting the P3 system can help resolve errors. However, make sure to save any necessary data and files before resetting, as it will revert the system back to its default settings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AbbyCookn4U
  • mille
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefannie