• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 error

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
I just updated my P3 (at the request of the system) and now I have an error. Anybody having this problem or is my computer the problem?

babywings76

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jun 19, 2008
What is the error?

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
it tells me to see the log file. c:/programfiles/pamperedpartnerplus/workspace/.metadata/.log

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Have you tried rebooting your computer or running a manual update off the website? If that doesn't help, call Tech Support and they'll help you figure it out.

AlowayFamily

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Apr 12, 2006
Have you tried rebooting your computer or running a manual update off the website? If that doesn't help, call Tech Support and they'll help you figure it out.

I went to the website and did the manual upload and that worked - thank you!!! I had no idea that was there.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
I went to the website and did the manual upload and that worked - thank you!!! I had no idea that was there.

Glad it did. :)

Sometimes, if you haven't updated in a while, doing a manual update works better than letting the system update. I think if there have been several updates since your last one, P3 may only automatically do the last one, and that can cause problems. In those cases, doing it manually helps because that ensures all updates you need are completed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Personal Introduction
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Doraine
Replies