• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Error Occuring/Can Anyone Help???

In summary, everytime Robyn tries to open P3, she gets an error message. Robyn has tried to open P3 from the desktop, from programs, and has tried to update it, but the message keeps coming up. Robyn and other people have also been getting this message for awhile. Robyn and the other people think that clicking on the P3 icon twice might be the problem.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Everytime I try to open P3 tonight I get this message-
An error has occured. See the log file: ProgramFiles\PamperedPartnerPlus\workspace\.metadata\.log.
I have tried from the desktop, from programs and have shut the computer completely down. How can I check the log is I can't open the program? Any computer savy help out there this evening???

You need to call tech support! I had this problem last month, ended up sending all my data to tech and they located the problem, then walked me thru to delete a certain file.

Go to CC and download the update manually.

Thank you ladies!! I did the manual update first and it took care of any problems. Now I can get my show submitted. :)
Does anyone else ever get a message when they open P3 that says "another instanct of p3 is running close that to open program". I have been getting this for awhile and all I do is X out. I've never had p3 running when I try to open it. I'm wondering if that is what finally caused the error message to come up...

Robyn, are you clicking on your P3 icon twice? Or, is it slow opening, so you think it didn't work the first time, so you click again? Either of these could cause the message you're receiving.

I'm getting that error message, but the update wasn't completing within the program last time I tried so I'll go ahead and try to update it manually through CC.

Robyn, I get that sometimes too! I never really thought twice about it, just figured I clicked it twice or something. Maybe I'll pay closer attention when it happens. Unfortuntely I usually don't think about it until it happens and then it's too late to pay attention to how many times I've clicked it! lol

Maybe I am clicking twice, but didn't think so. I'll have to pay closer attention, too.

1. What does "P3 Error Occurring" mean?

"P3 Error Occurring" is a common error message that appears when using the Pampered Chef P3 system. It indicates that there is an issue with the system that is preventing it from functioning properly.

2. How do I fix the P3 Error?

The first step to fixing the P3 Error is to try refreshing the page or restarting the system. If the error persists, check for any updates or maintenance notices from Pampered Chef. If the issue continues, contact our customer service team for further assistance.

3. Can anyone help with the P3 Error?

Yes, our customer service team is available to help with any issues related to the P3 system. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

4. Is the P3 Error a common occurrence?

The P3 Error is not a common occurrence, but it can happen from time to time due to technical issues or system updates. Our team is constantly working to improve the P3 system and minimize any errors.

5. Can I still place orders if the P3 Error is occurring?

If the P3 Error is occurring, it may temporarily prevent you from placing orders or accessing certain features within the system. However, you can still place orders by contacting your consultant or our customer service team directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • jeanniedelorme
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • riggs62