• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transfer Contacts to Email w/ P3?

In summary, the people at Pampered Partner are not able to find the function to transfer contact information to their email. They are looking into it, but no word yet. They are asking for what they want and hopefully if everyone else does too they will get more features.
kitchencop
Silver Member
Does any know if you can transfer your contact information over to your email? This was available with PP, we are not able to find it on P3. :confused:

Not yet. I think down the road we will but not yet.

What about the other direction, and transfer from P3 to our PWS contacts? I really need to update my PWS contacts, but I cannot figure out how to get them out of P3.

Not yet, but please email them about it! I emailed them and they said there had been no word on it, so the more of us that email them about it, the faster the probability of getting these functions!

I agree with Traci. Keep on asking for what you would like and hopefully if everyone else does too we will get more features. As you can see from today's e-mail some of the concerns we've been asking for are starting to come through.

I entered all of my contacts manually as I couldn't get them from the regular Pampered Partner to my PWS last year at all.

Okay - I just did, and about reports too! I can't believe no one has asked about uploading contact info to their PWS.

AlowayFamily said:
Okay - I just did, and about reports too! I can't believe no one has asked about uploading contact info to their PWS.

Not trying to be nasty but how do you know that no one has asked them about uploading contact info to their PWS? On one of my many e-mails to them I asked about it and was told they would look into it at some point.

I couldn't do it on the regular Pampered Partner as I was told you had to have certain e-mail program like Outlook Express to make it happen on our PWS. So I just add the contacts as I need to manually. No big deal now that I have the majority of my contacts entered.

Just keep on asking and the more requests they get may push the issue.

I almost cried when I found out that feature was gone!! I hate entering email addresses and the more I do it, the more chance I have to make a mistake on one of them! I really hope this feature and the one to export them to outlook come out soon!

No word on that means that they don't know when they will do it.

pamperedtraci said:
Not yet, but please email them about it! I emailed them and they said there had been no word on it, so the more of us that email them about it, the faster the probability of getting these functions!

HO said there has been "no word on it," so that tells me they think no one has emailed. Like I said, I cannot believe no one has emailed, literally.

Oh, I took it to mean they had not heard from anyone.

We all need to be pro active and write and ask for features. They do listen and are trying. It is true that the more requests they get the more they realize how many people are missing features. Some people use some functions more than others and I feel everyone should be accountable and not expect others to do all the "complaining" and "asking" for them. Numbers speak louder than a few here and there. I'm so happy to hear that more people are writing to tech support than before.

AlowayFamily said:
Oh, I took it to mean they had not heard from anyone.

No problem, Nancy. I thought maybe that's what you meant but wanted to make sure.

1. How do I transfer my contacts to email using P3?

To transfer your contacts to email using P3, first open the P3 software on your computer. Then, click on the "Contacts" tab and select the contacts you want to transfer by clicking the box next to their names. Next, click on the "Export" button and choose the email program you want to transfer the contacts to. Follow the prompts to complete the transfer.

2. Can I transfer multiple contacts at once with P3?

Yes, you can transfer multiple contacts at once with P3. Simply select all the contacts you want to transfer by clicking the box next to their names in the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Export" button and choose the email program you want to transfer the contacts to. P3 will transfer all the selected contacts at once.

3. Will P3 transfer all of my contact information, including phone numbers and addresses?

Yes, P3 will transfer all of your contact information, including phone numbers and addresses. However, some email programs may have limitations on the types of information they can import. Make sure to check with your email program to see if all of your contact information will be transferred.

4. Can I choose which contacts to transfer with P3?

Yes, you can choose which contacts to transfer with P3. In the "Contacts" tab, simply click the box next to the contacts you want to transfer. If you want to transfer all of your contacts, click the box at the top of the list to select all. Then, follow the prompts to complete the transfer.

5. Is there a limit on the number of contacts I can transfer using P3?

No, there is no limit on the number of contacts you can transfer using P3. You can transfer as many contacts as your email program can handle. However, keep in mind that transferring a large number of contacts may take longer to complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WendyE