• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Installing P3 on Windows 8 - Need Advice!

In summary, the system requirements for installing P3 on Windows 8 are a 1 GHz or faster processor, 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit, 16 GB of free hard disk space for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit, and a DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver. If you are having trouble installing P3 on your Windows 8 computer, you can try restarting your computer and running the installation as an administrator, downloading the installation file again, or contacting the P3 support team for assistance. P3 can be installed on a Windows 8 computer that already has another antivirus program, but it is
lizzus
Hello all,

This is my first post here so hopefully I'm putting it in the right spot. :)

I tried downloading P3 on my new laptop tonight, which has Windows 8. I keep getting an error when I try to run the program. Has anyone else had the same problem and have any advice? If worse comes to worse I'll call tech support, but I know I can't be the only person using Win8. :)

Thanks so much!
Liz

I figured it out... I was trying to download using Chrome. It worked like a charm when I downloaded thru IE.

Thankis! Glad you figured it out. Your post will probably help someone else.

There aren't very many browsers that work with pampered chef at all. I can't even get most of the site features to work with Opera. Firefox isn't a problem at all.

Hi Liz,

Welcome to the community! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with P3 on your new laptop. I haven't personally encountered this issue, but I did some research and found that there have been a few reported cases of P3 not running on Windows 8. It seems that the best solution is to contact our tech support team for assistance. They are trained to help with any technical issues and will be able to guide you through the troubleshooting process. I hope everything gets sorted out soon so you can start using P3 on your new laptop. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Best,
A Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are the system requirements for installing P3 on Windows 8?

The system requirements for installing P3 on Windows 8 are a 1 GHz or faster processor, 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit, 16 GB of free hard disk space for 32-bit or 20 GB for 64-bit, and a DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver.

2. I am having trouble installing P3 on my Windows 8 computer. What should I do?

If you are having trouble installing P3 on your Windows 8 computer, there are a few steps you can try. First, make sure your computer meets the system requirements. Then, try restarting your computer and running the installation as an administrator. If the issue persists, try downloading the installation file again or contacting the P3 support team for assistance.

3. Can I install P3 on a Windows 8 computer that already has another antivirus program?

Yes, you can install P3 on a Windows 8 computer that already has another antivirus program. However, it is recommended to uninstall the other antivirus program before installing P3 to avoid any conflicts or performance issues.

4. Will P3 work with the Windows 8 default firewall?

Yes, P3 is compatible with the Windows 8 default firewall. However, it is recommended to disable the default firewall and use the firewall included in P3 for better protection.

5. Do I need an internet connection to install P3 on Windows 8?

Yes, an internet connection is required to install P3 on Windows 8. This is to ensure that you have the latest version and updates of the software. After installation, you can choose to use P3 offline if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• EmilyStraw
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK