• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Sync Issues with P3 & PWS

In summary, the purpose of syncing P3 and PWS is to keep all customer and consultant information accurate and up to date in both systems. Sync issues can occur due to various reasons, such as internet connectivity problems or outdated software, and can be troubleshooted by checking internet connection and using the latest software version. To prevent future sync issues, regularly update software, check internet connection, and ensure correct login information. If issues persist, reach out to technical support for assistance.
Symara
Gold Member
how do you get the two to synch? I did the synch in P3 but my shows are still not showing up on my PWS. My contacts are there, just not my active shows.

Also, is the registery onlin going to be online, or does it download into P3?

You need to check the box on the show that says "Create this show on PWS."Registries are online only, not in P3. They won't sync with P3 at all.

where is that box at? Only when you are creating? I couldn't find it on the last show when I was creating it, but when I go to summary, there it is, but it's greyed out and I can't select it.

Do I need to call support?

try hitting "update contact" on your host screen. I did that and then when I went to the summary section, I could create the show in my PWS. It hasn't shown up yet though so not sure I did it right??

It's on the summary tab. If it's already been created on PWS, the check box won't be there. Instead, it will say, "This show was created on PWS on date." I just created a new show in P3 and the check box is there.

infortunately none of my shows are there, and it is greyed out.

I will try the update contact for the host when I get home. I don't have my P3 here at work, so thanks!

What is the purpose of syncing P3 and PWS?

The purpose of syncing P3 and PWS is to ensure that all customer and consultant information is up to date and accurate in both systems. This allows for a seamless experience for both consultants and customers.

Why am I experiencing sync issues between P3 and PWS?

Sync issues can occur due to a variety of reasons, such as internet connectivity problems, outdated software, or incorrect login information. It is important to troubleshoot these issues to identify the root cause and resolve them.

How do I troubleshoot sync issues with P3 and PWS?

To troubleshoot sync issues, start by checking your internet connection and making sure you are using the most recent version of the software. If the issue persists, try logging out and back in with the correct login information. You can also reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

What should I do if I notice a discrepancy between P3 and PWS?

If you notice a discrepancy between P3 and PWS, such as missing information or incorrect data, it is important to address it as soon as possible. Try syncing the systems again and if the issue persists, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

How can I prevent future sync issues between P3 and PWS?

To prevent future sync issues, make sure to regularly update your software and check your internet connection before syncing. It is also important to ensure that all login information is correct and up to date. If issues continue to occur, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cati123
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • melleemak