1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: P3 and PWS

1. Symara

Symara Member Gold Member

how do you get the two to synch? I did the synch in P3 but my shows are still not showing up on my PWS. My contacts are there, just not my active shows.

Also, is the registery onlin going to be online, or does it download into P3?

Mar 10, 2009
  2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You need to check the box on the show that says "Create this show on PWS."

Registries are online only, not in P3. They won't sync with P3 at all.

Mar 10, 2009
  3. Symara

where is that box at? Only when you are creating? I couldn't find it on the last show when I was creating it, but when I go to summary, there it is, but it's greyed out and I can't select it.

Do I need to call support?

Mar 10, 2009
  4. JBigler

JBigler Novice Member

try hitting "update contact" on your host screen. I did that and then when I went to the summary section, I could create the show in my PWS. It hasn't shown up yet though so not sure I did it right??

Mar 10, 2009
  5. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's on the summary tab. If it's already been created on PWS, the check box won't be there. Instead, it will say, "This show was created on PWS on date." I just created a new show in P3 and the check box is there.

Mar 10, 2009
  6. Symara

infortunately none of my shows are there, and it is greyed out.

I will try the update contact for the host when I get home. I don't have my P3 here at work, so thanks!

Mar 10, 2009
Have something to add?