• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I book a show and give the host special to my consultant?

In summary, P3 is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to its loyal customers. By earning points for every dollar spent, members can redeem them for free products or discounts on future purchases. Becoming a P3 member is free and can be done through the website or an Independent Consultant. The benefits of being a member include access to exclusive offers and promotions, earning points on every purchase, and receiving a monthly newsletter. P3 points cannot be combined with other discounts, but can be used towards purchases that already have a special offer applied. The current Host Special varies each month and can be obtained by hosting a party or cooking show. Your Independent Consultant can provide more details and help qualify for the special offer.
ashleypc
Can I book a show from a host so she would get the host special at my show? I just gave it a try in p3 and put her name in with a 60% off host item and I'm not getting an error. Thought I remembered seeing somewhere that I couldn't do that though.

**Message deleted by poster**Sorry, somehow my message posted to the wrong thread. I have no idea how that happened.Shari in TX

Last edited:
I don't believe the consultant can participate in the booking benefit--either as the booking host or the booked-from host.

Shari in TX said:
**Message deleted by poster**Sorry, somehow my message posted to the wrong thread. I have no idea how that happened.Shari in TX
I think mine did that too because I replied to this thread yesterday but its not showing up here.

Its not showing an error when I go to close the show. What would happen if I closed it giving my past host the discount?

ashleypc said:
Its not showing an error when I go to close the show. What would happen if I closed it giving my past host the discount?
Never mind, I just called HO and got my answer. Thank you!

What did HO say?

cochef said:
What did HO say?
They said yes. She was able to get the discount.

raebates said:
I don't believe the consultant can participate in the booking benefit--either as the booking host or the booked-from host.
Me, the consultant, isn't getting a booking benefit. The past host is, on my show.

1. What is P3 and how does it work?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef's Personal Points" and is a rewards program for our loyal customers. With P3, you earn points for every dollar you spend and can redeem them for free products or discounts on future purchases. It's our way of saying thank you for choosing Pampered Chef!

2. How do I become a P3 member?

Becoming a P3 member is easy and free! You can sign up for an account on our website or through your Independent Consultant. Once you have an account, you will automatically start earning P3 points with every purchase.

3. What are the benefits of being a P3 member?

As a P3 member, you will have exclusive access to special offers, sales, and promotions. You will also earn points on every purchase, which can be redeemed for free products or discounts. Plus, you'll receive our monthly newsletter with new product updates, recipes, and tips for using your Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I combine my P3 points with other offers or discounts?

Unfortunately, P3 points cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can use your points towards a purchase that has a special offer or discount already applied.

5. What is the current Host Special and how do I qualify for it?

The current Host Special is a special offer available for our hosts who hold a party or cooking show. The qualifying requirements for the Host Special vary each month, but your Independent Consultant can provide you with all the details and help you qualify for the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RachelLyn915