• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 and Host Special Question

ashleypc

Dec 7, 2011
Can I book a show from a host so she would get the host special at my show? I just gave it a try in p3 and put her name in with a 60% off host item and I'm not getting an error. Thought I remembered seeing somewhere that I couldn't do that though.

Shari in TX

Gold Member
Aug 7, 2010
**Message deleted by poster**

Sorry, somehow my message posted to the wrong thread. I have no idea how that happened.

Shari in TX

Last edited:

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I don't believe the consultant can participate in the booking benefit--either as the booking host or the booked-from host.

ashleypc

Dec 7, 2011
**Message deleted by poster**

Sorry, somehow my message posted to the wrong thread. I have no idea how that happened.

Shari in TX

I think mine did that too because I replied to this thread yesterday but its not showing up here.

ashleypc

Dec 7, 2011
Its not showing an error when I go to close the show. What would happen if I closed it giving my past host the discount?

ashleypc

Dec 7, 2011
Its not showing an error when I go to close the show. What would happen if I closed it giving my past host the discount?

Never mind, I just called HO and got my answer. Thank you!

cochef

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 8, 2007
What did HO say?

ashleypc

Dec 7, 2011
I don't believe the consultant can participate in the booking benefit--either as the booking host or the booked-from host.

Me, the consultant, isn't getting a booking benefit. The past host is, on my show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views