• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special

In summary, the P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes the P3 Party Set and April Trifle Bowl at a discounted price of $74. The P3 Party Set includes three versatile tools - the Pizza & Crust Cutter, the Prep Bowl Set, and the Pizza Paddle - perfect for hosting parties. The April Trifle Bowl is a beautiful and functional glass bowl designed for creating stunning trifle desserts. It is priced at $74, a savings of $25 compared to purchasing the items separately. While the P3 Party Set and April Trifle Bowl can be purchased separately, the special discount is only available when purchasing them together.
BeckyC5830
Has anyone tried to add the Trifle Bowl on to an April order yet? I get a red 'flag' saying: GU31 can not be used for this type of cooking show. I have it down as an April 2 Cooking Show. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this yet. Or maybe I'm overlooking something obvious...

Hmm....tried looking it up, and it's only available as a host special. Guess that means updates are on it's way.

That's what I was thinking. Can't believe that they'd wait until April 1 to update it on P3....

What is the P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special?

The P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef that includes the P3 Party Set and the April Trifle Bowl at a discounted price.

What is included in the P3 Party Set?

The P3 Party Set includes three versatile tools - the Pizza & Crust Cutter, the Prep Bowl Set, and the Pizza Paddle - that make hosting parties and entertaining guests easier and more fun.

What is the April Trifle Bowl?

The April Trifle Bowl is a beautiful and functional glass bowl designed for creating stunning trifle desserts. Its deep design and pedestal base make it perfect for layering and displaying delicious treats.

How much does the P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special cost?

The P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special is currently priced at $74, which is a savings of $25 compared to purchasing the items separately.

Can I purchase the P3 Party Set and April Trifle Bowl separately?

Yes, the P3 Party Set and April Trifle Bowl can be purchased separately at their regular prices. However, the special discount is only available when purchasing them together as part of the P3 and April Trifle Bowl Special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefannie