• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:P Kitchen Guy Had a Great Idea That We Need a

In summary, Kitchen Guy had a great idea that we need a "name" for all of us....and I think it is a GREAT idea, use your name tags at the conference, put CHEFFER underneath and that way we can identify each other by that.....he sings it to the tune of the Dr. Pepper ad...LOL...I think it is AWESOME...GOOOO CHEFFERS!!!!;)I think putting Cheffer under your name on name tags is a great idea!!! Kitchen Guy will be easy to spot with or without the name tag!! He will be the one in the Hawaiian Shirt carrying a Dr. Pepper can whistling the tune!!! LOL j
Kelley Sells
:p Kitchen Guy had a great idea that we need a "name" for all of us....and I think it is a GREAT idea, use your name tags at the conference, put CHEFFER underneath and that way we can identify each other by that.....

He sings it to the tune of the Dr. Pepper ad...

"wouldn't you like to be a CHEFFER too?"

LOL...I think it is AWESOME...

GOOOO CHEFFERS!!!!;)

I think putting Cheffer under your name on name tags is a great idea!!! Kitchen Guy will be easy to spot with or without the name tag!! He will be the one in the Hawaiian Shirt carrying a Dr. Pepper can whistling the tune!!! LOL j/k, KG!! :D

I hope you all get to meet everyone that you want to at the Conference!!

Maybe one of these years, I will make it to the Conference to see you all!!!

Don't feel bad Stephanie......I never really had the opportunity to go when we were overseas but now that we are back stateside...I AM going!! I already have my flight and room booked!!! LOL!!

~Erin Smith

Okay Erin,We want to see that name tag with CHEFFERS proudly written on there....

Yeah, I can see Kitchen Guy now, hawaiin shirt and the can....THAT does sound right.....huh Kitchen Guy....Ya know, your gonna be THE MOST POPULAR CHEFFER THERE!!!!!:eek:

stephanieboyd said:
I think putting Cheffer under your name on name tags is a great idea!!! Kitchen Guy will be easy to spot with or without the name tag!! He will be the one in the Hawaiian Shirt carrying a Dr. Pepper can whistling the tune!!! LOL j/k, KG!! :D

I hope you all get to meet everyone that you want to at the Conference!!

Maybe one of these years, I will make it to the Conference to see you all!!!
I'm actually in wave 2 :( so you're all just going to have to carry on without me.

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if everyone could put their wave number under their signature so I know who is in what wave! I am not familiar will all of you since I have only been on this site for the last month and I miss a lot since I work during the day. "Of course the Kitchen Guy comes to mind"! I'll be at conference with "Cheffer" on my name tag!!:D

GREAT idea Jayne,I will do that now.....thanks......:D
See, so many of us put together on one forum and the ideas are just excellent....I have learned SOOOO much on this site!!!!!:D

1. What is the "Pampered Chef Kitchen Guy"?

The "Pampered Chef Kitchen Guy" refers to our team of experts who create and test new kitchen products for our company.

2. Can you tell me more about the "Great Idea" mentioned in the name?

The "Great Idea" refers to a new product or concept that our Kitchen Guy team has come up with, which we believe will be a valuable addition to our product line.

3. How does the "Pampered Chef Kitchen Guy" come up with ideas?

Our Kitchen Guy team is constantly researching and testing new kitchen tools and techniques. They also take feedback from customers and use that to inspire new product ideas.

4. Are all of the products from the "Pampered Chef Kitchen Guy" available for purchase?

Yes, all of the products created by our Kitchen Guy team are available for purchase on our website or through our independent consultants.

5. Can I suggest an idea to the "Pampered Chef Kitchen Guy" team?

Yes, we always welcome suggestions and ideas from our customers. You can submit your idea through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • pampered1224