• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

:p Kitchen Guy had a great idea that we need a

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
:p Kitchen Guy had a great idea that we need a "name" for all of us....and I think it is a GREAT idea, use your name tags at the conference, put CHEFFER underneath and that way we can identify each other by that.....

He sings it to the tune of the Dr. Pepper ad...

"wouldn't you like to be a CHEFFER too?"

LOL...I think it is AWESOME...

GOOOO CHEFFERS!!!!;)

stephanieboyd

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
I think putting Cheffer under your name on name tags is a great idea!!! Kitchen Guy will be easy to spot with or without the name tag!! He will be the one in the Hawaiian Shirt carrying a Dr. Pepper can whistling the tune!!! LOL j/k, KG!! :D

I hope you all get to meet everyone that you want to at the Conference!!

Maybe one of these years, I will make it to the Conference to see you all!!!

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
Don't feel bad Stephanie......I never really had the opportunity to go when we were overseas but now that we are back stateside...I AM going!! I already have my flight and room booked!!! LOL!!

~Erin Smith

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
Okay Erin,

We want to see that name tag with CHEFFERS proudly written on there....

Yeah, I can see Kitchen Guy now, hawaiin shirt and the can....THAT does sound right.....huh Kitchen Guy....Ya know, your gonna be THE MOST POPULAR CHEFFER THERE!!!!!:eek:

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
stephanieboyd said:
I think putting Cheffer under your name on name tags is a great idea!!! Kitchen Guy will be easy to spot with or without the name tag!! He will be the one in the Hawaiian Shirt carrying a Dr. Pepper can whistling the tune!!! LOL j/k, KG!! :D

I hope you all get to meet everyone that you want to at the Conference!!

Maybe one of these years, I will make it to the Conference to see you all!!!
I'm actually in wave 2 :( so you're all just going to have to carry on without me.

Jayne

Gold Member
Feb 4, 2006
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if everyone could put their wave number under their signature so I know who is in what wave! I am not familiar will all of you since I have only been on this site for the last month and I miss a lot since I work during the day. "Of course the Kitchen Guy comes to mind"! I'll be at conference with "Cheffer" on my name tag!!:D

Kelley Sells

Feb 2, 2006
GREAT idea Jayne,

I will do that now.....thanks......:D
See, so many of us put together on one forum and the ideas are just excellent....I have learned SOOOO much on this site!!!!!:D