• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Invest in an Official Pampered Chef Website? Get Real Feedback Here.

In summary, many people find value in their business through their website, and it is worth the expense to have one.
Deborah Czarnecki
I've been wondering if I should get an official PC Website? I've checked out some other people's and they look really good. However, I'm still getting my business started and I'm not sure if it's worth the expense at this point ($60 for 6 months or $108 for a year).
For anyone who has one--does it help your business? Is it worth the expense? Has it gained you hosts and/or orders?
Would love to get some feedback,
Thank you!
D.C.

Do it!I signed up for one soon after I got started. We are a military family and I knew I'd get lots of orders from back home. Sure enough...more than half my orders are done online. Also..its a great tool for host if someone can't come to the party.

I have read that many people are TOTALLY enjoying the value-added to their business with a website....so, I am a minority in saying that I am cancelling my website subscription when it is up in August. I had it for 6 months, and for every show that I had (and if the host had email), I set it up on the website for them. Not a single person used it (though one host said that she looked at it)!

Having said that....if you do a lot of shows (I only do about 4/month), it might be worth the $$$ b/c you would have more opportunities for hosts to utilize it. If most of the people that you know and/or that have hosted for you, have email & use it...it also might be a good investment. And, as Christyinhi pointed out, it is a great tool for those in the military.

maria

p.s. It was a lot of fun to create & update, though!

It does really help when the host is motivated enough to use the website. I give all my hosts the examples (in dollar value) of how it's helped my past hosts' shows. I think some hosts are intimidated by it if they're not too comfortable with the computer. It's so easy though and it really walks them through it. I have gone on and acted as a host to actually go through all the motions myself. That way I can answer their questions specifically, especially if they're having problems with it. I think it's a great business tool!

Hi D.C., as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely understand your hesitation about investing in an official PC website. It's a personal decision and ultimately it depends on your individual business goals and budget. However, I can share my personal experience with having a PC website and how it has helped my business.First and foremost, having an official PC website has definitely helped me establish a professional online presence. It gives my customers a place to browse and shop all of our products, as well as learn more about the company and our mission. It also allows me to easily share my website link with potential customers, making it easier for them to place orders or book parties.In terms of gaining hosts and orders, I have found that my website has been a valuable tool. It allows customers to place orders directly through the site, which has increased my sales. It also has a feature where customers can easily book a party with me, which has led to more host bookings. Additionally, I have found that having a website has made it easier for me to reach a wider audience, as I can share my website link on social media and other online platforms.As for the cost, I personally believe that it is worth the investment. $60 for 6 months or $108 for a year may seem like a lot, but when you consider the potential increase in sales and bookings, it can definitely pay off in the long run. Plus, with the added convenience and professionalism of having a website, it can make a positive impact on your business.I hope this helps in your decision-making process. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide if a PC website is the right fit for your business at this time. However, I highly recommend considering it as it has been a valuable asset to my own business. Best of luck to you!

What is an Official Pampered Chef Website?

An Official Pampered Chef Website is a website that is created and maintained by the company Pampered Chef. It is the only website that is authorized to sell their products and is the most reliable source for purchasing Pampered Chef items.

Why should I invest in an Official Pampered Chef Website?

Investing in an Official Pampered Chef Website means that you are supporting the company directly and getting authentic products. This also allows you to have access to exclusive deals, promotions, and new product releases.

Are there any benefits to having an Official Pampered Chef Website?

Yes, there are several benefits to having an Official Pampered Chef Website. You will have a secure and trustworthy platform for purchasing products, access to a wider range of products, and the ability to track your orders and receive personalized recommendations.

Can I trust the feedback on an Official Pampered Chef Website?

Yes, you can trust the feedback on an Official Pampered Chef Website as it comes directly from verified customers who have purchased and used the products. This feedback can help you make informed decisions about your purchases.

Is investing in an Official Pampered Chef Website worth it?

Investing in an Official Pampered Chef Website can be worth it for those who are loyal customers of the brand and regularly purchase their products. It offers a convenient and reliable way to access their products and stay updated on new releases and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • PamperedPrincess74
Replies
Views
PamperedEsther