• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Stone Jewelry - Looking for the Maker?

In summary, the pizza stone jewelry is a unique and fun addition to any kitchen accessory collection. Made from high-quality, food-safe materials by trusted brand Pampered Chef, each piece is carefully handcrafted to meet high standards. While safe to wear, they are not intended for cooking and come with a lifetime warranty for any defects or issues.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Years ago I bought a pin shaped like a pizza stone with rack. Does anyone know of a company or individual that is still making this jewelry. She had earrings and watches too. You can email me or just post the information as I'm sure other people might be interested too.

Thanks,
[email protected]

The pizza stone pin and charms are availible from the director store. That is the only pc jewlery I know about.

There used to be a gal who made pins....I think she called her company Pampered Pins. I just googled it though and nothing comes up. I bought her pins and gave them to my downline my first year with the company (03) but have not bought since then.

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

I haven't seen those in a while but the one I had broke the first time I wore it!

She's no longer selling...Hi,
It was pamperedpins.com, I e-mailed her last fall to order some things, but she was selling off her inventory and closing the business...so she's not longer doing it..

I ordered all I could before she sold off...I wish she was still selling b/c I loved her stuff!!
Cheers,
Angela

1. How does the pizza stone jewelry differ from regular jewelry?

The pizza stone jewelry is made from high-quality, food-safe materials that are specifically designed to withstand high temperatures in the oven. It also features unique designs and shapes that are inspired by pizza stones, making it a fun and unique addition to any kitchen accessory collection.

2. Who is the maker of the pizza stone jewelry?

The maker of the pizza stone jewelry is Pampered Chef, a trusted brand known for its high-quality kitchen products and innovative designs. Our team of skilled artisans carefully handcraft each piece to ensure that it meets our standards of excellence.

3. Are the pizza stone jewelry pieces safe to wear?

Yes, the pizza stone jewelry pieces are completely safe to wear. They are made from food-safe materials such as stoneware and are free from harmful chemicals. However, we do not recommend wearing them while cooking or handling hot items as they may get damaged or cause injury.

4. Can the pizza stone jewelry pieces be used for cooking?

No, the pizza stone jewelry pieces are not intended for cooking. They are meant to be used as decorative accessories and should not be exposed to extreme heat or used in the oven.

5. Do you offer a warranty for the pizza stone jewelry?

Yes, we offer a lifetime warranty for our pizza stone jewelry. If you encounter any defects or issues with your piece, please contact our customer service team and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellerCooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
clshirk
  • kcmckay