• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P.C. Jewelry

Karen Weber

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Years ago I bought a pin shaped like a pizza stone with rack. Does anyone know of a company or individual that is still making this jewelry. She had earrings and watches too. You can email me or just post the information as I'm sure other people might be interested too.

Thanks,
[email protected]

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
The pizza stone pin and charms are availible from the director store. That is the only pc jewlery I know about.

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
There used to be a gal who made pins....I think she called her company Pampered Pins. I just googled it though and nothing comes up. I bought her pins and gave them to my downline my first year with the company (03) but have not bought since then.

HTH~
Have a Pampered Day!

acherry

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2005
She's no longer selling...

Hi,
It was pamperedpins.com, I e-mailed her last fall to order some things, but she was selling off her inventory and closing the business...so she's not longer doing it..

I ordered all I could before she sold off...I wish she was still selling b/c I loved her stuff!!
Cheers,
Angela