• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's left for sale from my Pampered Chef inventory in Slidell, LA?

In summary, the store is closed because the owner's husband left her and she has scoliosis and ankle surgeries, but she will sell things from her website.
Dutchess
Gold Member
I copied this from my facebook notes, my local is Slidell, LA, This is what I havent sold left though bc I deleted everything I sold already:I didnt realize I had so much Pampered Chef products still in boxes until I started boxing it all up!! So my lack of space is your gain!! Listed below is what I have to get rid of. If you are local I will deliver it to you, if not then I will have to add shipping and insurance to it (wont ship without insurance on it). All items are 30 - 50% off retail pices - ALL MUST GO!! I will delete items as they are sold - but will not delete until I have money in hand. I will not hold for you so please dont ask. I will, however, take a postdated check for this Friday only:

4 Decorator Bottle Sets $8 each
1 Small bar Pan Stones $12 each
Microplane Adjustible Grater - fine $15
NEW Microplane Adjustible Grater - Coarse $15
3 Caramel Sauce $6 each
2 Chocolate Rasberry Sauce $6 each
Cherry Almond Sauce $6
Medium Round Bamboo Bowl $20 each
Cookie Press $10
NEW Mango Wedger $8
mini Whipper $2
NEW Measuring Spoons $5
Bamboo Small Spoons $3
Petite Bamboo Spoon Set $2 each
2 Adjustible Measuring Spoons $5 each
NEW Tie-Its $4
NEW Grill Pan and Press Scraper $2

Discontinued Items

Pumpkin Microfiber Towel $5
Snowman Dots Divided Platter $10 each
2 Simple Additions Pumpkin Dish $5 each
Pizza Roll and Crust Mix $5

You can see all but the discontinued items on my website Welcome To My Personal Web Site

If you would like to place an order I will be taking 10% off of ALL orders placed on my website today and tomorrow ONLY (thats JUNE 29th and 30th). Click Shop Online and enter Fund Raiser as the first and last name of the hostess.

Also - for those of you that want to get $79 worth of Mary Kay eye products for only $49 - ask me how!!!! Want to get your eye bundles FREE, I can tell you how to do that as well!!!

Thank you all for your continued support of my businesses and dont forget to go Like my Fan Pages:
Kimberly's Skin Care and Make up with Mary Kay
&
Cooking with Kimberly as a Pampered Chef

Last edited:
You're not allowed to post current items for sale on this message board - only retired items.

I also wouldn't be advertising for MK - seeing that you're a director with PC and all.

Are you aware of the stipulations that come with signing the Director's agreement with PC?

Im actually no longer a Director, but havent been on chef success in forever and didnt think to change itand i also didnt realize that dannyzmom.............................................. AND if you read the beginning I just copied this from my facebook. I really didnt have time to change anything since I was only by the internet for a minuteIm so glad I can always come to Chef Success and be corrected for every little thing I do incorrectly!! Solved one problem by unclicking the 'show your signature' button

ok I have to say bc I feel I came off a little to edgy, that I wouldnt be selling any of this stuff if I wasnt going to be homeless next Friday and my phone is shut off bc i cant pay the bill and I cant seem to get any shows going right now bc I cant seem to wrap my head around the fact that my husband has left me for his mistress and I just found out I have scoliosis on top of the fact that Ive had 3 major surgeries on my ankle so between the two I cant find a job and really cant handle standing for too long at my shows anyway.Now all that being said - I am not asking for a pitty party just trying to get rid of things that are taking up unnecessary space before my son and I go live in a tent in the woodsSorry for breaking the rules

Sorry you are going through a rough time right now. :( I hope you'll be able to reach your goal of selling things to help.In order to be in compliance with the Chef Success rules, you may want to just edit your first post and just delete the items that are in the current catalog, and erase your PWS address link (we aren't allowed to link directly to our websites, but you can change it to say /KimberlyGalbo if you want people to be able to know it, that's allowed.) Lots of people succeed at selling their things here on the Marketplace, hopefully you'll get some takers, too. :)

I am so sorry for your situation. I will be happy to buy some of the items on Friday through paypal. Just email me at [email protected]
Thanks!
Sherri Lynn

I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. Just keep in mind that the CS rules are based off the Policy Guide, and we wouldn't want you to lose your consultant status because of the post. CS is a public forum, and anyone can see what you post.

almost all is gone - thanks to those that have helped!!

What types of products are typically included in the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale?

The "Overstock 30-50% off" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products that are overstocked or discontinued. These can range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets.

How often does the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale occur?

The "Overstock 30-50% off" sale happens periodically throughout the year, depending on inventory levels and product availability. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates on our website and social media pages.

Can I use additional discounts or coupons on top of the already discounted "Overstock 30-50% off" prices?

No, unfortunately the "Overstock 30-50% off" prices cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use any available credit from a previous party towards your purchase.

Are the items in the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all items purchased through the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale are still covered under our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with a product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale?

All sales during the "Overstock 30-50% off" sale are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges on these discounted items, unless there is a defect or damage upon receipt. Please see our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
  • twinchefs