1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Overcharged a customer! HELP

1. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I over charged a customer by $10 (now that I look closely it looks like she wrote a 2 first and then wrote a 1 over it). I figured I'll just call her and tell her I can mail her a check for the $10 but the dilemma is that the $10 put her over the $60 mark so she selected 2 rubs. I'm trying to figure out a way to just buy the rubs for her but without it costing me too much for my mistake. Would you call the customer and explain that she's no longer eligible for the rubs? Or would you just refund her the money and order them yourself? And if you would order them, what would you suggest is the best way to get them? On the hosts order to get her discount? (it's my aunt so I could easily explain the situation to her)

Jun 29, 2009
  2. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

I would just call and explain to her, maybe she'll add to her order herself.

Jun 29, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I would do the same.

Jun 29, 2009
  4. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

Thanks, I called and she understood. She was actually happy to get the refund and said she didn't really care about the rubs!

Jun 29, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted