• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Limited Time Offer: Get 10% Off and a Free Gift with DCB Reintroduction

In summary, the speaker expresses frustration about not receiving any orders for the recently available DCB and reminds the audience of the free November gift and 10% off for past hosts. They suggest contacting potential customers and promoting the DCB as a great holiday gift. The speaker also encourages not giving up and finding what excites and interests potential customers. They end with a positive message and welcome a new member to the Pampered Chef community.
TheFreddiesCook
by e-mail, snail-mail, and phone.... letting customers know about the DCB being available again... Reminded everyone of the free November gift, and all past hosts about their 10% off...

This morning was the deadline to order... I had NOT ONE SINGLE ORDER. No one got back to me, and the ones I talked to said no. I even mentioned holiday gift shopping early, if they did not want the DCB, etc...

NOTHING!

I feel like just quiting...

How many did you call? We can't expect our hosts to do it if we aren't willing to.

I am sorry that you are frustrated. Pick up the phone, call those 100, see if they are willing to book a holiday show.

And they may not realize the value of the DCB...they only see and know it's $85. I'd definitely make some calls, starting with everyone who indicated interest in the DCB.

They may have also meant to call and lost the flyer or forgot or had their car break down or....

Don't give up...now you have an excuse to contact them all...."Hi! It's X with the Pampered Chef. Just calling to see if you got my exciting notice about the Pampered Chef! Isn't it awesome it's back!?! And just in time for the Holidays!"

Remember too that when they say no....that means you ARE working your biz and making progress! It's all good....things that excite us don't necessarily excite others...find out what they DO need and what excites THEM and you'll find a couple of yeses there...yes to a show, yes to an order or yes to the opportunity. :)

Chin Up, you'll get there.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
And they may not realize the value of the DCB...they only see and know it's $85. I'd definitely make some calls, starting with everyone who indicated interest in the DCB.

They may have also meant to call and lost the flyer or forgot or had their car break down or....

Don't give up...now you have an excuse to contact them all...."Hi! It's X with the Pampered Chef. Just calling to see if you got my exciting notice about the Pampered Chef! Isn't it awesome it's back!?! And just in time for the Holidays!"

Remember too that when they say no....that means you ARE working your biz and making progress! It's all good....things that excite us don't necessarily excite others...find out what they DO need and what excites THEM and you'll find a couple of yeses there...yes to a show, yes to an order or yes to the opportunity. :)

Chin Up, you'll get there.

Too bad there aren't any "like" buttons on here, like Facebook!
:D

Thanks Lindsey! Welcome to Pampered Chef and Chef Success!

What is "Over 100 Invitations..." and how does it work?

"Over 100 Invitations..." is a unique collection of over 100 customizable invitations for a variety of events and occasions. These invitations are designed to make hosting and planning events easier and more convenient for our customers. Simply choose your desired design, customize the details, and print or send digitally to your guests.

Can I personalize the invitations to fit my event's theme or style?

Yes! Each invitation in the collection can be personalized with your event's details, such as date, time, location, and special instructions. You can also choose from a variety of designs and colors to match your event's theme or style.

Do I need any special software to access or use the invitations?

No, you do not need any special software. The invitations can be accessed and customized directly from your web browser. However, for best printing results, we recommend using Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Are the invitations free to use or do I need to purchase them?

The invitations are free to use for our customers. However, please note that there may be a small fee for printing and shipping if you choose to have physical copies of the invitations sent to you.

Can I save my customized invitations for future use?

Yes! Once you have customized your invitations, you can save them to your account for future use. This makes it easy to reuse invitations for recurring events or to make any necessary changes for future events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • mandydollie