• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO Oven Pad - Will Buy or Trade - Shipping to 37701

In summary, the cost of the ISO Oven Pad may vary and it is best to contact the seller directly for the specific price. It is possible to trade for the pad, but it depends on the seller's preference. The availability of the pad also varies and it is recommended to contact the seller directly for inquiries. Shipping options may also differ and it is best to discuss with the seller before making a purchase or trade. The ISO Oven Pad is safe to use in the oven, but it is important to follow the care and usage instructions provided by the seller.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I'm ISO a oven pad. I bought one froma former consultant and it got lost in the mail. If you have one or an extra one and you are wiling to sell, please send me a PM. Shipping to 37701.

Thank you!

Y'know now that the pad and mitt have been discontinued, I've had SO many people asking about them! :(

I wish I had an extra to spare for you. My spares went to customers!

Yea I know. :( I didnt order one in Feb. because I got it for half price then it got lost in the mail. I'm hoping theres a spare one out there.

Thank you, agw, for your message.

Anybody has a spare one???

I have one -I used it maybe twice...and I don't like it. If you want it let me know - send me an email at [email protected]

Carolyn

1. How much does the ISO Oven Pad cost?

The cost of the ISO Oven Pad may vary depending on the seller and the condition of the product. It is best to contact the seller directly for the specific price.

2. Can I trade for the ISO Oven Pad?

Yes, it is possible to trade for the ISO Oven Pad. However, it ultimately depends on the seller's preference. It is recommended to reach out to the seller to discuss potential trade options.

3. Is the ISO Oven Pad available for purchase?

The availability of the ISO Oven Pad may vary depending on the seller. It is best to contact the seller directly to inquire about the product's availability.

4. What are the shipping options for the ISO Oven Pad?

The shipping options for the ISO Oven Pad may vary depending on the seller and their location. It is recommended to discuss shipping details with the seller before making a purchase or trade.

5. Is the ISO Oven Pad safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the ISO Oven Pad is designed to be used in the oven to protect your hands and surfaces from hot dishes. However, it is important to follow the care and usage instructions provided by the seller to ensure safe and effective use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandeeterry
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
debvoellinger
  • ChefKelebel
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • mrshamel3808