• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Oval Cream-Colored Baker - 14" Long ISO

In summary, the Oval Cream-Colored Baker is a 14-inch long stoneware dish that is perfect for baking casseroles, roasts, and other large dishes. It is both microwave and oven safe, and can withstand high temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Cleaning is easy with the option to use a dishwasher or hand wash with warm soapy water. Avoid using metal utensils to prevent scratches on the stoneware surface.
pkd09
Silver Member
ISO large cream color oval baker. It was about 14" long.

are you talking about the Deep Covered Baker in the Taupe? I have one that has never been opened that I would sell for the 50% off plus postage.

No, my friend is looking for the older oval baker which did not come with a lid

What are the dimensions of the Oval Cream-Colored Baker - 14" Long ISO?

The Oval Cream-Colored Baker measures 14 inches in length, making it the perfect size for baking casseroles, roasts, and other large dishes.

Is the Oval Cream-Colored Baker microwave safe?

Yes, the Oval Cream-Colored Baker is microwave safe, making it convenient for reheating leftovers or cooking dishes that require a shorter cooking time.

What is the material of the Oval Cream-Colored Baker?

The Oval Cream-Colored Baker is made of stoneware, which distributes heat evenly for thorough and consistent cooking. It is also durable and can withstand high temperatures.

Can the Oval Cream-Colored Baker be used in the oven?

Yes, the Oval Cream-Colored Baker is safe to use in the oven. It can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it suitable for a wide range of baking and cooking needs.

How do I clean the Oval Cream-Colored Baker?

The Oval Cream-Colored Baker is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware surface to prevent scratches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • dollfangs
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • swtnsssychef