• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the Outsiders Coffee Group for a Saturday Morning Meetup!

J
Judybabe
I got invited to a saturday morning coffee group that meets at different people's houses.
there are six ladies that belong, and all are from someplace else than Benkelman.
the others are all from other states, but they figured eastern Nebraska was normal so I got invited!

This morning I had coffee with one of them that doesn't work during the day. We had a great time talking about Seattle and northern CA, good coffee, ( the kind you can't see thru! :eek:) and health foods not available around here.

She's never been to eastern NE, but I assured her we had everything the big areas had but just less of:eek:

those of us with teenage daughters are planning on going on a shopping trip to Denver in the next few weeks. My van will hold 8 so I'll drive. That will be fun!

FINALLY, FINALLY meeting some normal people here.

Oh judy! That is wonderful news!! I have been praying for you that you would find a group or at least one friend!! Yay for prayers working. Sounds like this group may be your ticket into the town! And the shopping trip sounds like fun!!!

Thank God, I've been worried about you. I am so thankful that you finally found someone normal to hang with. I was begining to think you lived in area 51 or something.

Carol

Oh it's area 51 alright! We've just formed an observer's group.Hey hows the pm's with the dcb file? calming down any? Still getting tons?Just curious.

I'm so happy you have found some friends. Hope you enjoy your shopping trip, sounds like a lot of fun!

Glad to hear you found some new friends! It just takes a few to get you started. Maybe after a time or two, you can bring up PC...casually! :)

That's great - finally some "normal" people for you!!​

1. What is the Outsiders Coffee Group?

The Outsiders Coffee Group is a group of six ladies who meet on Saturday mornings at different people's houses for coffee and conversation. They are all originally from different states, but have found common ground in eastern Nebraska.

2. How did you get invited to the coffee group?

I was invited to the coffee group because I am from a different place than Benkelman, which is where the other members are from. They wanted to include someone with a different perspective.

3. What do you talk about during the coffee meetups?

The topics of conversation vary, but generally we talk about our hometowns, good coffee, and health foods that may not be available in eastern Nebraska.

4. Have any of the members visited eastern Nebraska before?

One of the members has not visited eastern Nebraska before, but the others have assured her that we have everything the bigger areas have, just in smaller quantities.

5. Are there any plans for future outings or events with the group?

Yes, some of us with teenage daughters are planning on taking a shopping trip to Denver in the next few weeks. The group is also open to planning other outings and events in the future.

Back