1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outsiders coffee group

1. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

I got invited to a saturday morning coffee group that meets at different people's houses.
    there are six ladies that belong, and all are from someplace else than Benkelman.
    the others are all from other states, but they figured eastern Nebraska was normal so I got invited!

This morning I had coffee with one of them that doesn't work during the day. We had a great time talking about Seattle and northern CA, good coffee, ( the kind you can't see thru! :eek:) and health foods not available around here.

She's never been to eastern NE, but I assured her we had everything the big areas had but just less of:eek:

those of us with teenage daughters are planning on going on a shopping trip to Denver in the next few weeks. My van will hold 8 so I'll drive. That will be fun!

FINALLY, FINALLY meeting some normal people here.

Sep 16, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

Oh judy! That is wonderful news!! I have been praying for you that you would find a group or at least one friend!! Yay for prayers working. Sounds like this group may be your ticket into the town! And the shopping trip sounds like fun!!!

Sep 16, 2009
  3. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

Thank God, I've been worried about you. I am so thankful that you finally found someone normal to hang with. I was begining to think you lived in area 51 or something.

Carol

Sep 16, 2009
  4. Judybabe

Judybabe Guest

Oh it's area 51 alright! We've just formed an observer's group.

Hey hows the pm's with the dcb file? calming down any? Still getting tons?

Just curious.

Sep 16, 2009
  5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

I'm so happy you have found some friends. Hope you enjoy your shopping trip, sounds like a lot of fun!

6. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Glad to hear you found some new friends! It just takes a few to get you started. Maybe after a time or two, you can bring up PC...casually! :)

Sep 16, 2009
  7. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

That's great - finally some "normal" people for you!!​

Sep 16, 2009
Have something to add?