• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Print Outside Order Forms: Easily Accessible on Our Website

In summary, an Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party setting. It can be accessed through a consultant's personal website and can also be used for virtual parties. There is no limit to the number of products that can be ordered through the form, and discounts and host rewards can be applied at checkout.
TheFreddiesCook
Where can I find them on the website so I can print some? Thanks!

Same area as host and guest specials flyers.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide specific instructions as I do not know which website you are referring to. However, most websites that offer printable materials will have a "Print" or "Download" button near the document or image that you wish to print. You can also try using the "Ctrl + P" shortcut on your keyboard to bring up the print menu. If you are still having trouble finding the print option, you may want to refer to the website's help section or contact their customer support for assistance.

1. What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for customers to place orders outside of a traditional party setting. It allows customers to browse and purchase products directly from a consultant's personal website.

2. How do I access the Outside Order Form?

The Outside Order Form can be accessed through a consultant's personal website. Simply click on the "Shop" tab and then select "Outside Order Form". You can also request a link to the form directly from your consultant.

3. Can I use the Outside Order Form to host a virtual party?

Yes, the Outside Order Form can be used for virtual parties as well. Your consultant can provide you with a unique link to share with your guests, and they can place orders directly through the form.

4. Is there a limit to the number of products I can order through the Outside Order Form?

No, there is no limit to the number of products you can order through the Outside Order Form. You can add as many items as you'd like to your cart and complete the checkout process.

5. Can I use discounts or host rewards when ordering through the Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can use discounts and host rewards when placing orders through the Outside Order Form. Simply enter any applicable discount codes or use your host rewards at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies