• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May & June Outside Order Forms Available | Get Your Orders In Now!

The outside order forms for the months of May and June are FABULOUS!! Nice work!!I will be looking forward to upcoming monthly sales flyers from you. You are fantastic at designing these!!Thanks for the help!!Jennifer, your outside order forms are wonderful. I really appreciate your help, because I am just not that computer savy.Do you possibly have one for April outside orders. I really like yours so much better, and would love to copy the April one. Thanks so much!!!:)Thanks for these order forms! I am just getting started. My Super Starter months start in May. I just got my kit yesterday. This website has been so wonderful!!! I have
mrssyvo
Does anyone have the outside order forms for May and June?

Can you please tell me what you can you use the outside order forms for?

Thanks

I use the outside order forms for all my shows I just copy them and hand them out to my guests. Much cheaper then the carbon copy ones. What I do for a reciept I just Print it from PP onto the PP reciepts

I need someI need to make some outside order forms for May and June. They are not on the PC web-site, and I need to get my packets made for my shows this weekend, as the shows are out of town, and I do not want the cost of mailing packets to them if they book. I would change the ones I have to update them for May and June, except I do not know how to replace the pictures. If anyone can help, or explain to me how to update my April ones, I would appreciate that (teach a person to fish......)

Here is one for May. I have not got June done yet. But, I will see what I can do. :)

Attachments

• May-2006.php.doc
    154 KB · Views: 599
Here is one for June!!

Attachments

• June-2006 outside order from.doc
    82 KB · Views: 667
outside order formThe outside order forms for the months of May and June are FABULOUS!! Nice work!!

I will be looking forward to upcoming monthly sales flyers from you. You are fantastic at designing these!!

Thanks for the help!!

Jennifer, your outside order forms are wonderful. I really appreciate your help, because I am just not that computer savy. Do you possibly have one for April outside orders. I really like yours so much better, and would love to copy the April one. Thanks so much!!!:)

Thanks for these order forms! I am just getting started. My Super Starter months start in May. I just got my kit yesterday. This website has been so wonderful!!! I have been collected things from here since i first made the decision to come on board!

Jennifer

July & August Outside order Forms.I hope these help!.

Attachments

• July-2006 outside order from.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 484
  • Aug-2006 outside order from.doc
    92 KB · Views: 416
Jennifer,
Thanks a bunch, these came in real handy on a crazy night!!

Jennifer, I love this form you do. A million thank yous!!

Here are my forms as well...:D

Attachments

• JuneOutsideorder.doc
    239 KB · Views: 368
  • July Order Form.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 460
  • August Order Form.doc
    95 KB · Views: 457
I love these forms!! They are such a huge help! I used them at my shows as well as for outside orders. this way there is absolutley no confusion about anything. Thank you so very much!

Laurel Bosco

Jennifer,

August Outside order form is different from June. Tax is calculated different on both.

1. How do I access the May & June outside order forms?

To access the May & June outside order forms, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and navigate to the "Forms" section. From there, you can find and download the order forms for May & June.

2. Can I still use the regular order forms for May & June outside orders?

No, the regular order forms are only intended for in-home parties. For outside orders, it is recommended to use the specific May & June outside order forms which are designed for this purpose.

3. What is the deadline for submitting May & June outside orders?

The deadline for submitting May & June outside orders is the last day of June. It is important to get your orders in before this date to ensure timely delivery.

4. Are there any special promotions or discounts for May & June outside orders?

Yes, there are exclusive promotions and discounts available for May & June outside orders. Check the order forms for more information and make sure to take advantage of these great deals!

5. Can I still earn host rewards for May & June outside orders?

Yes, as long as the total sales from your outside orders reach the minimum requirement for host rewards, you can still earn them. Just make sure to enter the orders under the "Outside Orders" section on the order form.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies