• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outside order forms

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
Does anyone have the outside order forms for May and June?

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
I use the outside order forms for all my shows I just copy them and hand them out to my guests. Much cheaper then the carbon copy ones. What I do for a reciept I just Print it from PP onto the PP reciepts

mrssyvo

Veteran Member
Sep 23, 2005
I need some

I need to make some outside order forms for May and June. They are not on the PC web-site, and I need to get my packets made for my shows this weekend, as the shows are out of town, and I do not want the cost of mailing packets to them if they book. I would change the ones I have to update them for May and June, except I do not know how to replace the pictures. If anyone can help, or explain to me how to update my April ones, I would appreciate that (teach a person to fish......)

jennifer

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2005
Here is one for May. I have not got June done yet. But, I will see what I can do. :)

Attachments

• May-2006.php.doc
    154 KB · Views: 520
Mar 21, 2006
outside order form

The outside order forms for the months of May and June are FABULOUS!! Nice work!!

I will be looking forward to upcoming monthly sales flyers from you. You are fantastic at designing these!!

Thanks for the help!!

jjgrands1

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2005
Jennifer, your outside order forms are wonderful. I really appreciate your help, because I am just not that computer savy. Do you possibly have one for April outside orders. I really like yours so much better, and would love to copy the April one. Thanks so much!!!:)

jrstephens

Legend Member
Feb 18, 2006
Thanks for these order forms! I am just getting started. My Super Starter months start in May. I just got my kit yesterday. This website has been so wonderful!!! I have been collected things from here since i first made the decision to come on board!

Jennifer

jennifer

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2005
July & August Outside order Forms.

I hope these help!.

Attachments

• July-2006 outside order from.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 408
  • Aug-2006 outside order from.doc
    92 KB · Views: 343
Jan 4, 2006
Here are my forms as well...:D

Attachments

• JuneOutsideorder.doc
    239 KB · Views: 291
  • July Order Form.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 388
  • August Order Form.doc
    95 KB · Views: 378
Mar 21, 2006
I love these forms!! They are such a huge help! I used them at my shows as well as for outside orders. this way there is absolutley no confusion about anything. Thank you so very much!

Laurel Bosco