1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outside order forms

1. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

Does anyone have the outside order forms for May and June?

Mar 8, 2006
  2. Can you please tell me what you can you use the outside order forms for?

Thanks

Mar 8, 2006
  3. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

I use the outside order forms for all my shows I just copy them and hand them out to my guests. Much cheaper then the carbon copy ones. What I do for a reciept I just Print it from PP onto the PP reciepts

Mar 8, 2006
  4. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I need some

I need to make some outside order forms for May and June. They are not on the PC web-site, and I need to get my packets made for my shows this weekend, as the shows are out of town, and I do not want the cost of mailing packets to them if they book. I would change the ones I have to update them for May and June, except I do not know how to replace the pictures. If anyone can help, or explain to me how to update my April ones, I would appreciate that (teach a person to fish......)

Mar 20, 2006
  5. jennifer

jennifer Novice Member

Here is one for May. I have not got June done yet. But, I will see what I can do. :)

Attached Files:

Mar 22, 2006
  6. jennifer

jennifer Novice Member

Here is one for June!!

Attached Files:

Mar 22, 2006
  7. outside order form

The outside order forms for the months of May and June are FABULOUS!! Nice work!!

I will be looking forward to upcoming monthly sales flyers from you. You are fantastic at designing these!!

Thanks for the help!!

Mar 28, 2006
  8. jjgrands1

jjgrands1 Novice Member

Jennifer, your outside order forms are wonderful. I really appreciate your help, because I am just not that computer savy. Do you possibly have one for April outside orders. I really like yours so much better, and would love to copy the April one. Thanks so much!!!:)

Mar 30, 2006
  9. jrstephens

jrstephens Legend Member

Thanks for these order forms! I am just getting started. My Super Starter months start in May. I just got my kit yesterday. This website has been so wonderful!!! I have been collected things from here since i first made the decision to come on board!

Jennifer

Apr 4, 2006
  10. jennifer

jennifer Novice Member

July & August Outside order Forms.

I hope these help!.

Attached Files:

May 9, 2006
  11. amyv

amyv Member Gold Member

Jennifer,
    Thanks a bunch, these came in real handy on a crazy night!!

May 31, 2006
  12. Jennifer, I love this form you do. A million thank yous!!

Jun 2, 2006
  13. pamperedtiffani

pamperedtiffani Member

Here are my forms as well...:D

Attached Files:

14. I love these forms!! They are such a huge help! I used them at my shows as well as for outside orders. this way there is absolutley no confusion about anything. Thank you so very much!

Laurel Bosco

Jun 5, 2006
  15. Jennifer,

August Outside order form is different from June. Tax is calculated different on both.

Jun 7, 2006
Have something to add?