• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Outside Order Forms for October, November, and December Here!

In summary, Amanda created an outside order form that is easier to use than other forms and she also has a prize drawing slip that hosts and recruits can use.
Laurenncraigory
Hey everyone! I just thought I would post my outside order forms for the next couple of months here so you guys can use them if you wanted. They aren't anything special, just took the one my director sent me from september and modified it for october, november, and december. I tend to like using these better than other order form b/c they are cheaper and easier to understand for the guests. Enjoy!

Attachments

• october outside order form.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 495
  • November outside order form.doc
    61.5 KB · Views: 431
  • December outside order form.doc
    61 KB · Views: 482
That's really nice. I've seen a lot of order forms, but I have to say, those are the best ones yet. I really like the box with the info in it for them to check.

Thanks, but I can't take all of the credit, As I said before, my director sent me one for September and I have just adjusted it to fit October November and December

Nov 2005 Outside Order FromHere's another outside order form. ;)

Attachments

• November Outside Order Form 2.doc
    134 KB · Views: 488
Very Nice!!!

I love these, thanks! Hey, by the way, Tricia, don't forget to change your shipping from 3.25 to 3.50.

Lauren,
I'm having trouble with your order form. When I open it, it splits into two pages, and I can't seem to get it in one piece :) Anyone else having this trouble?

Tricia,
I love how you added the Guest special for the following month on the order form! Do you have one for October?

Thanks ladies for sharing!

I'm sorry you're having trouble opening mine, I just checked at it worked for me

Thanks!Hi All! I just signed my agreement today and I'm so thankful for the forms and all of your help on this site!

Amanda

Split in 2I had the same problem with the order forms spliting in two. If you delete part of the lines for the contact info and Credit info then it will fit on one page!

HTH

Question, LaurenLauren,

Thank you for providing these forms. They're awesome! I have a question for you. Do you still do the prize drawing slips seeing that all the potential host and recruiting questions are on your order form?

Thanks,
Diane

P.S. For those that are seeing a split screen, try clicking on View, Normal on the tool bar.

Yes I do. Sometimes people like to skip over all the info at the top and just put their name and nothing else. I like to do the door prize slips because I then make sure they all answer each question in order to qualify for that particular drawing. I like to use the outside order forms for any order just because they are easier to use.

I love the outside order forms you have. Please continue to post your upcoming outside order forms too. Thanks a bunch!!!! :)

If you are having the document come up on two pages when you open it, simply go to print preview it should appear normal. Then close print preview and it will appear normal on your screen. Here are the OOF that my cluster uses. I just recently changed them for January and February. I hope you can use them.
Amanda Fairall
[email protected]

Attachments

• Feb06.oofdoc.doc
    91 KB · Views: 314
  • Jan06.oofdoc.doc
    127.5 KB · Views: 307

1. What are outside order forms and why do I need them for October, November, and December?

Outside order forms are a way for you to collect orders from friends, family, and other contacts outside of your usual Pampered Chef parties. These forms are especially important during the busy holiday season to help you reach your sales goals and earn rewards.

2. How can I get outside order forms for October, November, and December?

You can easily get outside order forms by visiting the Pampered Chef website and downloading them from the "Tools" section. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Are there any special promotions or incentives for using outside order forms during October, November, and December?

Yes, there are often special promotions and incentives for using outside order forms during these busy months. These may include discounts on popular products, bonus rewards for reaching certain sales goals, or even free products for hosting a successful outside order campaign.

4. Can I customize the outside order forms with my own contact information and preferred payment methods?

Yes, you can easily customize the outside order forms with your own contact information and preferred payment methods. This will make it easier for your customers to place orders and ensure that you receive credit for their purchases.

5. How can I track my outside orders and ensure that they are counted towards my sales goals and rewards?

You can track your outside orders by keeping a record of them on a spreadsheet or by using the "Outside Orders" feature on the Pampered Chef website. This will allow you to easily see how many orders you have received and how close you are to reaching your sales goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies