1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Outside Order Forms

1. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Hey everyone! I just thought I would post my outside order forms for the next couple of months here so you guys can use them if you wanted. They aren't anything special, just took the one my director sent me from september and modified it for october, november, and december. I tend to like using these better than other order form b/c they are cheaper and easier to understand for the guests. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

2. jenniferlynne

jenniferlynne Senior Member

That's really nice. I've seen a lot of order forms, but I have to say, those are the best ones yet. I really like the box with the info in it for them to check.

Sep 30, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Thanks, but I can't take all of the credit, As I said before, my director sent me one for September and I have just adjusted it to fit October November and December

4. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Nov 2005 Outside Order From

Here's another outside order form. ;)

Attached Files:

Sep 30, 2005
  5. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Very Nice!!!

6. WendyAebi

WendyAebi Member

I love these, thanks! Hey, by the way, Tricia, don't forget to change your shipping from 3.25 to 3.50.

Sep 30, 2005
  7. chefbilyeu

chefbilyeu Member

Lauren,
    I'm having trouble with your order form. When I open it, it splits into two pages, and I can't seem to get it in one piece :) Anyone else having this trouble?

Tricia,
    I love how you added the Guest special for the following month on the order form! Do you have one for October?

Thanks ladies for sharing!

Sep 30, 2005
  8. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I'm sorry you're having trouble opening mine, I just checked at it worked for me

9. pc_am1

pc_am1 Guest

Thanks!

Hi All! I just signed my agreement today and I'm so thankful for the forms and all of your help on this site!

Amanda

Oct 3, 2005
  10. DZmom

DZmom Veteran Member

Split in 2

I had the same problem with the order forms spliting in two. If you delete part of the lines for the contact info and Credit info then it will fit on one page!

HTH

Oct 7, 2005
  11. dianevill

dianevill Senior Member Gold Member

Question, Lauren

Lauren,

Thank you for providing these forms. They're awesome! I have a question for you. Do you still do the prize drawing slips seeing that all the potential host and recruiting questions are on your order form?

Thanks,
    Diane

P.S. For those that are seeing a split screen, try clicking on View, Normal on the tool bar.

Oct 7, 2005
  12. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

Yes I do. Sometimes people like to skip over all the info at the top and just put their name and nothing else. I like to do the door prize slips because I then make sure they all answer each question in order to qualify for that particular drawing. I like to use the outside order forms for any order just because they are easier to use.

13. karenschulte

karenschulte Gold Member

I love the outside order forms you have. Please continue to post your upcoming outside order forms too. Thanks a bunch!!!! :)

14. pamperedalf

pamperedalf Senior Member Silver Member

If you are having the document come up on two pages when you open it, simply go to print preview it should appear normal. Then close print preview and it will appear normal on your screen. Here are the OOF that my cluster uses. I just recently changed them for January and February. I hope you can use them.
    Amanda Fairall
    alf_ceramics@adelphia.net

Attached Files:

Dec 8, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted